Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com (758 Views)

Important Notice!!!! / MTN May Face JSE Probe Over Fine Notice / Www.oil-or-gold.com Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com by realghy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Notice For all nairalander>>>> i come accross one of the investment website in nairaland been post by this username 'kpaulinus' last month and the name of the site is www.oil-richess.com and i invest with them unknown that they are scammer. since on 23, july 2013 that i have make deposit into their site i cant find my deposit in my account nor hear anything about my investment from them
here is evidence to prove what am saying

here is my payment confirmation and status of my account
Re: Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com by Ashabie(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Where?
Re: Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com by realghy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
here is my payment confirmation and status of my account

Re: Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
When you made the deposit, did you tell anybody here?? Now they've scammed you, why re you telling us?

And BTW, what returns were U expecting with a mere $10 (#1600)?

This serves as an eye-opener to us all; Beware of Scammers!
Re: Notice: All Nairalander Should Beware Www.oil-richess.com by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Anyone promising u above 5% roi per month is likely out to scam u as very few investment can sustain profits of more than 5% pm for a long time, especially if the business is run by a third part who wll also make his own profit. If ready to invest in any business within threshold of 5% roi monthly indicate ur interest & I can give u a link-up with a no loss guarantee.

(1) (Reply)

What I'd Do If I Had #50,000,000 / Automatic Bottling Machine - For Sale / Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.