Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Bed Is The Biggest You Can Share With Me: Melvin Consoles Beverly Over Angelo - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / My Bed Is The Biggest You Can Share With Me: Melvin Consoles Beverly Over Angelo (643 Views)

Beverly & Angelo Say They Never Had Sex / #bbathechase: Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex – SA Fiancée / BBA The Chaes; Maria And Angelo Hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bed Is The Biggest You Can Share With Me: Melvin Consoles Beverly Over Angelo by Horllie: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2013
As soon as the Live Eviction show wrapped up yesterday Beverly headed up stairs into the bedroom and cried under the covers.

After that she got up and packed Angelo's clothes and ironed his South African flag. The young model was dealt a double blow this evening as both of the men that she was closest to in the House, Angelo and Bimp, have been snatched away from her in the blink of an eye.
After her initial attraction to LK4 the Nigerian then grew extremely close to Bimp, the two often flirted up a storm and shared a bed together.
But all of that changed as soon as the flirtatious Chasemate locked lips with Angelo...

Continue reading here http://www.theamebo.com/2013/08/my-bed-is-biggest-you-can-share-with-me.html

Re: My Bed Is The Biggest You Can Share With Me: Melvin Consoles Beverly Over Angelo by sagytariusTM1: 3:15am On Aug 19, 2013
...But all of that changed as soon as the flirtatious Chasemate locked lips with Angelo. From then onward the twosome were inseparable and very often could not keep their hands off each other.

They shared their fair share of ups and downs but they always worked things out in the end and the Nigerian has made no secret of the fact that she hopes that she and Angelo could someday end up getting married. "You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you," Melvin said in consolation. "My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me," he offered. Beverly just lay in bed not saying much at all. After that she headed out into the garden to have a smoke by herself. Eeyahh! Sorry o Beverly. I hope he remembers your name after the show sha. Melvin, thanks for the consolation prize...lol
source : http://www.theamebo.com/2013/08/my-bed-is-biggest-you-can-share-with-me.html

Lemme help those that don't want to get redirected away from NL grin

Op, I just did it for ya own good o, so that it can hit the front page.
Do you think that with this half story, mods would move ur article to fp?

(1) (Reply)

Godwon Starts Twitter War Against Sinzu / Tonto Dikeh Confused........ Wants To Know Why Xmas Is Celebrated / Family Playground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.