Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef (8676 Views)

Beware!!! Dead Bodies Used To Produce Corn Beef. / Shredded Beef Sauce Preparation / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Decryptor(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
What are the names of the butchers? I can bet they are from..... If the butchers were Ibos, their names would have been published.
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
moscobabs: why is it Lagos all the Time
because the governour in lagos state is apparently working and showing dedication to the lives of people living in lagos

some people sha :/ always in the habit of asking stewwwwpid questions :/
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Decryptor: What are the names of the butchers? I can bet they are from..... If the butchers were Ibos, their names would have been published.
you better behave yourself and stop all this nonsense

tribalism no dey taya una :/
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
soundtruth: How did they know the beef was tuberculosis infected?
because certified vet doctors tested the animals
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by teskyg: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
We give credit to Fashola as if no any other Government official in Lagos is capable of functioning independently. I am getting irritated with sycophants attributing any little success to Fashola and exonerating Fashola from failure of some Infrastructures in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by huptin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Did i see something about ""LANDLOCKED COUNTRIES"? These landlocked people and their wahala sha[b]Did i see something about ""LANDLOCKED COUNTRIES"? These landlocked people and their wahala sha[/b]Did i see something about ""LANDLOCKED COUNTRIES"? These landlocked people and their wahala sha.smh
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Kairoseki77: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
otokx: diversionary propagandism.

Why don't you eat the diseased meat and tell me if it is just propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Cheiii. Thank God ooo. TB's no joke. It's a silent killer and people often catch it when it's too late, especially in African countries. Had a family member who died from it in Naija; it was too late. Miss you much, aunty. cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by gretafutor: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
soundtruth: How did they know the beef was tuberculosis infected?

Maybe they shld have given you some 2 test wt your stomach,dat way you wl bliev it was infected.
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Afodot0022(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
chai TB is dangerous disease... now i can see where my friend got d disease from....thank God for him dat he was treated but defaulted treatment.. d guy almost die until he had to return back to treatment with strong and antibiotic.....
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Horus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
From today I am now vegetarian
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by chubbyfairy: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baba rere gba wa!!!
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by emmabest2000(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2013
LOL JUST PASSING , NO COMMENT

Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Watermelon(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2013
All the beef sold in Nigerian markets are disease infested, non is ever safe for consumption,the abbatoirs are usually dirty with so many flies perching around, the butchers wipe sweat and use the same hands to handle the flies and already disease ladened meat. Too many buyers, even the ones returning from the loo with unwashed hands touch the meat over and over again. May God have mercy on our intestines, they have dealt with a lot of poison.
Re: Lagos Arrests Butchers Selling Tuberculosis Infected Beef by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Watermelon: All the beef sold in Nigerian markets are disease infested, non is ever safe for consumption,the abbatoirs are usually dirty with so many flies perching around, the butchers wipe sweat and use the same hands to handle the flies and already disease ladened meat. Too many buyers, even the ones returning from the loo with unwashed hands touch the meat over and over again. May God have mercy on our intestines, they have dealt with a lot of poison.
you are right.the place is usually filthy with serious stentch and open gutters so close to the abbatoits were they dispose its blood,bile and other unwanted stuffs into it.the misture of blood,water used in washing the floor etc oozes like crazy but nigerians seem not to care.there is one on your way to agbara.just watch them and you will loose your love for meat.they are as dirty as anything in this world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Dat Achi-soup Makes A Man To B Impotent / What Is The Ideal Christmas Meal Or Combination? / How To Make Homemade Rich Tea Biscuits (step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.