Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Angelo's Eviction! Beverly Cries Her Eyes Out - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Angelo's Eviction! Beverly Cries Her Eyes Out (608 Views)

Beverly & Angelo Say They Never Had Sex / #bbathechase: Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex – SA Fiancée / BBA The Chaes; Maria And Angelo Hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelo's Eviction! Beverly Cries Her Eyes Out by houseretail: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly's boyfriend, Angelo has been evicted. The moment the live show ended Beverly went straight to her bed and cried her eyes out. But Melvin, the Nigerian other contestant, was there to console her. Here is what he said to her;

"You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you. My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me."
Lol, i am sure she will be fine soon. - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/angelos-eviction-beverly-cries-her-eyes.html#sthash.8QTEtH3T.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Begging Nigerian Musicians To Collaborate With Me- Maheeda Reveals / Chris Brown Ordered Back To Rehab For Three Months / The Biggest And The Funniest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.