Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Auto MB STAR C4 Diagnostic Tool - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto MB STAR C4 Diagnostic Tool (955 Views)

2015.12 Mercedes Software Win 7 Version For Sd Connect C4, Mb Star C3 / 2002 Audi A4 For Sale! FREE New Audi/VW diagnostic tool SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / 2000 Audi A6 C4 -tokunbo - For Dash ! - SOLD...!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto MB STAR C4 Diagnostic Tool by kingdd1: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2013
mb star c4,MB C4,Auto diagnostic tools,MB Star C4 Diagnostic Tool,MB Star C4 is the Mercedes Benz automotive workshop specify Latest diagnostic tool.
http://www.nobd2.com/mb-star-c4-diagnostic-tool.html
Re: Auto MB STAR C4 Diagnostic Tool by ealltech: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Hi, i have the Super MB Star C3 Kit and i'm highly satisfied with it. Bought this one here:
According to my month-long Internet research, its the "best" China C3 Clone you can get, because of the good quality Hardware.

I was about to buy that wireless C4 Kit aswell, but the most China sellers warned me about it beeing to new and with issues still. So i took the C3.
What you can do with it (its free in Developer mode) is incredible! Works Flawlessly on all cars i tried it (W124.036, W202s, C215, W211, Sprinter, etc), never any re-connect or lost-connection, etc. Hardware is Top-notch manufactured.. alone the OBD2-Connector is the best i ever saw in term of quality.
Software-Package included is HUGE; Xentry/DAS (with HHT emulation), WIS, EPC, Parts-Locator, Video prodcedures, all wiring diagrams, etc. What you can image, it has it included.

Problem on my Version is that "only" Xentry/DAS, Parts-Locator, Video thingy and Wiring Diagrams is working, EPC and WIS say the SD-key is wrong. Haven't bothered with contacting the Chinese poeple about that yet, as i have EPC/WIS on my other computers aswell. Another disadvantage is that for my Laptop i ordered the Version on external HDD over USB, which is slooooooow as the whole Super-MB-Star is a Win-XP in a Virtual machine.
Start-Up takes around 10minutens at least, but once its started it runs quite fast.

Make sure you buy a spare Laptop for that (old IBM Thinkpads for around 100-200$ WITH HARDWARE VIRTUALIZATION and good amount of RAM!!!), as the software is full with trojan horses and viruses ^^

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean Nigerian Used Mercedez-benz 2007 Ml350 / Toyota Picnic 2000 Model Going For 400k Call Me On 08140300739 / Tokunbo Fiat Punto (cute) 2003 @ N480,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.