Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... (775 Views)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / 4 Kinds Of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) That Condoms Cannot Prevent. / Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
This
blog is created to give proper initiative into SEXUAL TRANMITTABLE
INFECTION and PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE.So,you are requested to ask
question and also to bring your problems here so that you can find a
suitable solution to them.Thanks!
Re: Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by ifihear(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Which blog??
Re: Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2013
if_i_hear: Which blog??
Pardon sir/madam,i mean thread.
Re: Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by ifihear(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Ok..Noted
Re: Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by ifihear(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Let me open the thread by asking, How can one cure UTI(urinary tracts infection)? When one experiences burning sensation urinating and there is no discharge?
Re: Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote
author=if_i_hear]Let me open the thread by asking, How can one cure
UTI(urinary tracts infection)? When one experiences burning sensation
urinating and there is no discharge?[/quote]......U.T.I can b treated by the following process 1)diagnosis of the cause 2)treatment 3)prevention.The feeling of pain wen urinating(dysuria) is usual with chlamydia trachomatis n gonorrhoea infection.Other coliform species can also cos provocative burning inflammation with the urethral also.Treatment is usual with ofloxacin,levornofloxacin,amoxicillin and odas such as nuforantoin.Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wat Can I Do To Make Me Fat? / Any Doctor In The House To Enlight Me On Hepatitis B / Labak Nature International Limited: We Sell One Of Best Health Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.