Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Granite Supply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Granite Supply (13528 Views)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / I Need To Know The Prices Of Granite Supply In Portharcourt / Granite Supply To Anywhere Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granite Supply by zorro(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2008
We are a young haulage company with 5 reliable mack trucks. We are based at a quarry in Ibadan and we are ready to meet all your granite requirements on time. Give us a try and you would not regret it.
Re: Granite Supply by CrozRode: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2008
How much is a load of truck to Oluyole Estate Ib and how fast can you deleiver?
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2008
30 tonnes of granite will cost you N2600 x 30= N78,000:00 plus transport N25,000:00 = N103,000:00

I will also like to state that we also supply granite to all the neighbouring towns, Lagosians take note

1 Like

Re: Granite Supply by abujabooks(f): 4:03am On Jun 13, 2008
What about Abuja?
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
sorry abujabooks we only supply the southwestern states
Re: Granite Supply by jidody(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2008
How much for 30 tonnes to Isheri North by OPIC office Lagos. Also how do I know that I am getting exactly 30 tonnes. I have had bad experiences with suppliers.
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2008
the 30 tonnes will cost N78,000 and the transportation will cost N50,000 so that makes the total N128,000 and i will always send the waybill so you will know exactly what you are getting we are a very reliable company and we are not interestsed in shortchanging our clients. We will be looking foward to doing business with you. Thank you.
Re: Granite Supply by ajileko: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2008
So I can refuse the load if I think I'm getting less than I paid for. Hopefully is paid after delivery. Correct ?
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2008
well if you have a valid reason you can refuse the load but i can assure you that my company will never give you a reason to refuse any load we supply we could even give you the waybill from the quarry to assure you of the quantity. But sorry the best we can do is you pay 3/4 of the total sum upfront and balance us on delivery
Re: Granite Supply by ricki: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
hey man, don't you think you should be helping some people out in south east mexico by now?
Re: Granite Supply by promise72(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2008
@ poster Zorro,

Hows granite being produced in Ibadan area? I mean quarry and stuff. Was kicking around a quarry idea wt my friend but money stopped us.

Who are the big players there. We were trying to get some crushers etc. Hit me up
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
Well i think its a lovely idea but u would need quite a substantial amount of money, last time i asked i was told that the price ranges from about N600 M to N1 B
Re: Granite Supply by promise72(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2008
@ Zorro,

Do you supply those shiny "Julius Berger" type of granite or the dull type? Any price difference?

Thanks
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
not really sure what you mean by shiny or dull
Re: Granite Supply by promise72(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2008
@ Zorro,

I am talking about those greyish gravel (i know them as Julius Berger Stone) vs the nornal brownish gravel thats common everywhere. The last time i was supplied the guy refered to it as "local gravel " dont really know what he meant but never really like em at all. Hope my explanationtion is not confusing.
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
I think u kind of got them mixed up granite are the greyish stones which normally come in uniform sizes and are normally got from quarries while the brown stones are called gravel and do not come in any uniform sizes and it is normally dug out from the ground.I supply granite or like u say the shiny ones smiley
Re: Granite Supply by abujabooks(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2008
@Zorro,

For people who are interested, you forgot to leave your contact details.
Re: Granite Supply by gaby(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2008
Hi Zorro,

I've got one or 2 trucks myself and would love to hook up with you since you seem to know the workings of the quarry, you can get in contact with me on 070 552 207 30 or you can leave behind your tel contact to enable me reach you whenever im there, 

Thanks bro  one love,
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2008
thanx abujabooks my nos. are 08037268067 and 07028590080 and gaby give me a call anytime u r in town
Re: Granite Supply by question(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ Zorro,
Is 30 tons the normal size of a double axle truck? A supplier told me it was 15 tons.

I live in port harcourt and would like to buy 30 ton of granite
Do you have any idea what my option would be that is which quarry it will probably come from and how much it will cost?

If possible, you can also link me to a reliable contact like you.
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2008
@ question you need to find out if the truck the supplier is using is a 30 tonne truck or a 15 tonne I dont think the the no. of axles matters to the end user. I am sorry but I don't know any suppliers around your area and my trucks don't go that far
Re: Granite Supply by kabraw(m): 2:22am On Nov 30, 2008
Zorro,
Just curious but since your hauling company is based at the quarry site,dont you have enough job to keep you busy?Are you looking for a long term contract to supply granite to a construction site for say 1 year.Let me know.
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
Kabraw well there is alot of work at the quarries right now but I am more into building business relationships instead of just hauling for anyone that comes along besides i am trying to eliminate the middle man who just messes up any relatonships i might be trying to build by cheating on tonnage and yes I would really like a long term contract to supply to a constuction site.
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Kabraw still waiting for ur reply
Re: Granite Supply by ajileko: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
Last week I purchased granite and sharp sand for my building project in Okun Ajah. Here are the prices I paid after negotiating hard.
Granite 10Tons cost 50,000 naira & Sharp Sand 10Tons (Ikorodu) 40,000 naira including delivery fee from Beger to Okun Ajah which is about 12 miles.
The 10 Tons lorry is the minimun load for delivery this days otherwise you will need your own pickup to buy anything less.
I also bought cement, (Burham) for 1,500 around the same area. 9 in block is going for between 100 - 150 naira depending on if it's manual or fabricated.
Hope this helps for now but I will post more prices and my brain will allow me later.
Re: Granite Supply by Limeone(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
@Ajileko
How are you sir, have you any idea how much Plywood Timber 3/4 per piece going to Isheri north?
Thanks
Re: Granite Supply by ajileko: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
I have not priced Plywood Timber yet but I will see what I can do for you on that. I may be able to call my Buddy up and and have him check for me.
Re: Granite Supply by promise72(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2008
@ Ajileko,

What in the world is "fabricated block"?
Re: Granite Supply by promise72(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2008
@ Zorro,

If you wouldnt mind, i have someone looking for a dump trailer for a truckhead. He wants to operate in ogun state.

What is the measurement of a 30 ton trailer like urs? Are 30ton the standard? how do they measure it anyway?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Granite Supply by Limeone(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2008
@Ajileko
thanks, I will await your findings
Re: Granite Supply by zorro(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ promise 72 I really wish I knew what u want to use the measurement of the dumptrailer for cos from my knowledge they have different lengths I think u should tell ur friend that most people use the dump trailers with 2 axles and not the ones with 3 axles also he can also make use of 15 or 20 tonne trucks and it is also important to know if he wants to use it to move granite or sand cos if its for sand the smaller trucks like 15 or 20 tonnes are better cos the 30 tonne trucks are not as stable and can easily topple over.
Re: Granite Supply by ajileko: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2008
@promise72
Well, the fabricated blocks are made with the automatic block maker (machine) they are a lot stronger and better while the manual blocks are the one you can do yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Properties In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Luxury 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex At 2nd Avenue, Banana Island / Buy 3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ in Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.