Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) (4420 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / StormRex Reveals Why She Cant Date Her Colleague In The Industry On SoundCity TV / CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Isha Sesay, CNN anchor and former international correspondent from Nigeria got married to fellow CNN staffer, Leif Coorlim. The 37-year-old is a presenter of news updates on Anderson Cooper 360 while her new husband Coorlim, 34, is the executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project. The couple met in 2008 at CNN and got married at Atlanta’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel this last weekend.
See wedding photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/isha-sesay-of-cnn-marries-her-colleague.html

Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Eneze1(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
congrats to her, happy marriage life
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
3yrs difference. Congrats tho
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Chinwem(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beautiful........so there's life after 30 after all .
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by idupaul: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sweet woman...37 and fly
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by majalisa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
3 years to her average end of reproductive life...HML to them
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Happy married life to them... They look good
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by demelza: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
A match made in CNN!
Isha doesnt look a day over 37! She's got good genes. So happy for her.
Hope this marriage wont stop her cute flirtings with Anderson Cooper, its one of those things I enjoy about the show.
Congrats to them
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by majalisa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
demelza: A match made in CNN!
Hope this marriage wont stop her cute flirtings with Anderson Cooper, its one of those things I enjoy about the show.
Congrats to them
dude she is happily married...must U bring up her past?na somebody wyf o
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by druid06(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Congrats to them

Andersoon Cooper is gay. She flirting with him is just like offering a lion grass to feed.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by demelza: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
druid06:

Andersoon Cooper is gay. She flirting with him is just like offering a lion grass to feed.
I know. Really sad, all that cuteness wasted.
They have great chemistry on-screen though.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by petsam11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
My most loved in CNN followed by Christine... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE ISHA!!! Never knew u r 37 I thought u r in ur late 20's. Love u!!!
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by pilotseq: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked and I was having a serious crush on this babe.... cry cry God!!!! Y is that all the babes I have been having crush on are just getting married? Y? cry cry how long will this continue? * walks out of thread wit knife, gun, acid, rope, wire*

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by pilotseq: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
If I hear tonto dike own, na acid tins go be dat one....... undecided
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by petsam11(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
My most loved in CNN followed by Christine... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE ISHA!!! Never knew u r 37 I thought u r in ur late 20's. Love u!!!
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why is her chief bridesmaid crying?

Congrats babe!

Cute couple
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Isn't Sesay Sierra-leonian.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
now there goes my crush...such a hottie embarassed

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Congrats to them

Maybe you don't know much about Cooper. Trust me, the husband has nothing to worry about.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by raeez(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Point of correction @op not every black is from nigeria she's from sierra leone
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by ShyDare(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
pilotseq: shocked and I was having a serious crush on this babe.... cry cry God!!!! Y is that all the babes I have been having crush on are just getting married? Y? cry cry how long will this continue? * walks out of thread wit knife, gun, acid, rope, wire*
Ma bro dnt wori, oya drop d knife, gun, and wire. Patricia Wu is nt bad oh, go 4ha u hear.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by heed101(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2013
pilotseq: shocked and I was having a serious crush on this babe.... cry cry God!!!! Y is that all the babes I have been having crush on are just getting married? Y? cry cry how long will this continue? * walks out of thread wit knife, gun, acid, rope, wire*
Rest in Piece. We will miss you angry

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Now I know why she's been missing from CNN for sometime now. . .grin

She's probably on her honeymoon, lol.

Congrats to her though!!!
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by orgasticdance: 1:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: 3yrs difference
Means squat to a strong sophisticated woman.

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by goldenvicky(f): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2013
dats cos u don't hang u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ rags wer u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ hands can reach.Sha don go nd kill urself,God will give u a woman dat befits u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ status
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by FKO1(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2013
NEVER NEW SHE WAS A NIGERIAN..ANY WAY HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Coldfaya(m): 5:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Chinwem: Beautiful........so there's life after 30 after all .

Lmao! Funniest post so far. For Bleep sake there's life after menopause nah. Oya don't b scared of ur 30 somethings ok. Lol.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by rozayx5(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2013
hmmm isha looks far younger than 37 on TV shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Na wa o. See my beloved TV wife. This chick gives new meaning to adorable. . . such a sight for sore eyes. Got to be one of the most exquisitely gorgeous faces I've ever seen on TV. I remember falling in love with her during her extensive coverage of my oga Roman Abramovich's arrival at Chelsea in 2003, on Sky Sports News. . . a 'love' that has endured ever since.

Glad she married for love though, to a simple colleague. Her type for naija for don settle with one moneybag or politician. Hope it lasts.
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by azpekuliar: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Isha...37? Thought she was in her late 20s. Happy married life to her. Meanwhile when is our own Maupe Ogun getting married?
Re: Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) by jadarmani(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2013
chai,I so love dis lady,neva knew she is upto 30+. if nt dat am a lady,i wud ve gone for her walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 100year Old Today!!!! (photo) / Is Wizkid Gay?(photo) / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.