Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy (913 Views)

PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE- Major Cause Of Infertility In Women / PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID) / Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ask your question on PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE and PREGNANCY,and get a readyable answer that soothe you off your problem.Free medical answers to your worries in PREGNANCY!
Re: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy by Lerin(f): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello,good evening and kudos to you for this trend.pls I would really love to know more about this PID.the causes,symptoms and treatment. I was diagnosed of PID and low calcium 2wks ago,can it cause seizure of monthly flow.because I have not had my period for 3months now,though I have been on so many drugs.ie Antibiotics for treatment of kidney stone and was also given some injections when I went for IVU before I was diagnosed of PID,pls could all these treatment be the cause for the seizure of my monthly flow,PT is negative. Thanks.
Re: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease And Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2013
[quote
author=Lerin]Hello,good evening and kudos to you for this trend.pls I
would really love to know more about this PID.the causes,symptoms and
treatment. I was diagnosed of PID and low calcium 2wks ago,can it cause
seizure of monthly flow.because I have not had my period for 3months
now,though I have been on so many drugs.ie Antibiotics for treatment of
kidney stone and was also given some injections when I went for IVU
before I was diagnosed of PID,pls could all these treatment be the cause
for the seizure of my monthly flow,PT is negative. Thanks.[/quote] Ma/sir,i have posted so many times on your,i guess there is a difficulty here to reach you here.I would pardon you reach me on my threads.Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Abortion For The Guys And Girls / Ten (10) Habits You Must Quit Ifyou Want To Be Happy [MUSTREAD] / A Nigerian Donates Blood 40 Times (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.