Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' (792 Views)

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex - Girlfriend / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
South Africa’s just evicted Big Brother the
Chase housemate, Angelo has hinted that
now that he is back in the real world, he
may return to his Candice Arends, a model
and beauty technician living in South Africa.
He said before going into the Big Brother
house, he had mutually agreed with Candice
that he would try his luck with luck on the
reality show and review their relationship
after Big Brother. Play on player! Lol .
Connect with Big Brother Africa fans across
Africa and the world on our Facebook page
and follow us on Twitter for all the latest
updates!

www.BigbrotherAfricafans.com
www.BBAtv.tv/Angelo-dumps-Beverly
Re: Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' by Sweetlemon(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Whether the story is true or not, fact remains that Angelo doesn't love her. Only deluded females who have no idea what love looks, feels, or tastes like will believe that a man who truly loves them will allow them make out in pubic completely nude. Men are very protective of their interests.
We women should learn how to differenciate between men who truly love us and those who see us as temporary amusements. This will save us from so many unnecessary heartaches.

I advice Beverly to forget about men for now, let her go back to school. She will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: Whether the story is true or not, fact remains that Angelo doesn't love her. Only deluded females who have no idea what love looks, feels, or tastes like will believe that a man who truly loves them will allow them make out in pubic completely nude. Men are very protective of their interests.
We women should learn how to differenciate between men who truly love us and those who see us as temporary amusements. This will save us from so many unnecessary heartaches.

I advice Beverly to forget about men for now, let her go back to school. She will thank me later.
GBAMEST!!!
Re: Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' by sholay2011(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2013
OP...keep voting Dillish grin grin

Godofmusic...how far? But you vexed me gan oh when you said I was the most delusional threadmate on the BB thread. If Dillish wins, would I still be? undecided
Re: Angelo Dumps Beverly! Bigbrotherafrica 'thechase' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
sholay2011: OP...keep voting Dillish grin grin

Godofmusic...how far? But you vexed me gan oh when you said I was the most delusional threadmate on the BB thread. If Dillish wins, would I still be? undecided
Lol...i'm sorry bout' that na..
If Dillish wins................

I will HATE!!

(1) (Reply)

300: Rise Of An Empire / Paul Walker Is Dead. / TV Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.