Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki (4632 Views)

Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Being a celebrity comes with much responsibilities than one can envisage, many which include parting away some naira or dollar notes as the situation may demand whenever a respected celeb gets stocked in the midst of his loving fans.

Ayodeji Balogun a.k.a Wizkid was today stoned by angry fans at the VFS Global Services, Lekki phase 1 over the Azonto Crooner's arrogant attitude and his refusal to part away with some naira notes despite the much accolades he got from the cheering crowd who were so elated to catch a glimpse of their Superstar.

Wizkid who was dressed in a White T-shirt and a Red Sofa Shoe without any cap or sunglasses came in a black coloured Porshce Cayenne with covered number plates, the starboi who must have been sneaked into the VFS Compund came out into the waiting hands of a large number of cheering fans who wanted to shake and snap pictures with Wizkid. Obviously they wanted some naira notes as well #TypicalNaijaWay.

We confirmed that Wizkid who must have had his mind made up came outside the VFS Compound where he had gone to submit travelling documents for Canada and shunned the cheering crowd. All efforts to get Wizkid to snap pictures, shake or even show "some love" financially to the cheering crowd fell on deaf ears as Starboi completely ignored everyone as he walked arrogantly into the waiting Porsche Cayenne.

A Correspondent who was at the scene confirmed that Wizkid's silence and arrogant attitude got the cheering fans pissed hence why they resulted into stoning the BET Award winner as he made to drive out. Unfortunately for Wizkid, one of the many stones caught his car side glass but the Pakurumo crooner never waited a second ***Escape Thingz***

The angry fans who complained bitterly placed a comparison between Wizkid and Durosoke Crooner, Olamide. They argued that Olamide would never ignore his fans as he constantly relates with the street hence why he's never been mobbed or attacked.

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by flolancracker: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmm. He'd better not forget his roots.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by 3ace(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2013
I hope he's still not angry over the "tabontabon" issue because if he is, that will be very childish of him. Those fans at the scene might not even be aware of the grammatical blunder he made on his instagram page.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Chanchit: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2013
I don't know the type of psychological problem some people have, when they see a celeb' the nxt thing they ask for is money.
I have seen many celeb's during my secondary school days, there was a time I saw Christian Obodo on my way back frm school, he was standing alone, I later told my frnds that we just walked pass Obodo, they wanted to go back, but they saw a car parked in front of him, some people came out to see him, I think they are his family members.
I've also seen OJB, my friends called him and he gave use all a handshake, there was a time I saw Segun Arinze with my friends. One of my friends called him "ojuyobo" meaning big eye, mehn..! The thing vex Segun, Segun chased my friend with his car, I don't knw if he really wants to kill him.
I remember those days when JJ Okocha use to come and see his manager in my street, immediately people sight him, all those touts go don mobilze, waiting for his departure, tho' Jay Jay use to drop money for them, but most people ends up getting injured in the riot,cos some greedy people that are not touts would also want a share, same as Mobil Okpara.
I'm used to seeing all those movie celeb's but nobody bothers to ask them for money, cos when you see them, you would know its not easy, most of them are always on their legedece benz, which means the footballers and musicians are the ones that face money harrasment the most.
Nigerians should just learn to respect themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Swot26(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Wisssi kiiddi needs to take things easy dis days...sum people just want to frustrate his life....abeg leave d boii alonee nah..
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit:
I'm used to seeing all those movie celeb's but nobody bothers to ask them for money, cos when you see them, you would know its not easy, most of them are always on their legedece benz,.

Lol. No be small something o.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: I don't know the type of psychological problem some people have, when they see a celeb' the nxt thing they ask for is money.
I have seen many celeb's during my secondary school days, there was a time I saw Christian Obodo on my way back frm school, he was standing alone, I later told my frnds that we just walked pass Obodo, they wanted to go back, but they saw a car parked in front of him, some people came out to see him, I think they are his family members.
I've also seen OJB, my friends called him and he gave use all a handshake, there was a time I saw Segun Arinze with my friends. One of my friends called him "ojuyobo" meaning big eye, mehn..! The thing vex Segun, Segun chased my friend with his car, I don't knw if he really wants to kill him.
I remember those days when JJ Okocha use to come and see his manager in my street, immediately people sight him, all those touts go don mobilze, waiting for his departure, tho' Jay Jay use to drop money for them, but most people ends up getting injured in the riot,cos some greedy people that are not touts would also want a share, same as Mobil Okpara.
I'm used to seeing all those movie celeb's but nobody bothers to ask them for money, cos when you see them, you would know its not easy, most of them are always on their legedece benz, which means the footballers and musicians are the ones that face money harrasment the most.

Your levels may be different, guys are hungry and anything from their cherished artist may go a long way as bonus grin...

I don't hesitate to drop whenever am approached smiley

By police of cos! Na dia my levels stop

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Balotelli had tissue paper on his car as angry fans reacted to his "arrogant" (see me see wahala o) behavior in switzerland!

Here, whizkid got his car pelted with pebbles!
For the same crime!!!

are those fans in switzerland aliens? Or are we from mars?
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nomski0(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Must Nigerians turn into beggers when they see celebs
Whiz kid self didnt try, cant he just look for loose change for them He's like someone from the city coming to a village....all the kids will pursue his car for bread na. Or he could have told them politely that he didnt have enough money on him. Why the arrogance
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
people ont know that its two different thing being on stage,and outside.....maybe he is shy,he acted that way to cover his shyness.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Chanchit: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

Your levels may be different, guys are hungry and anything from their cherished artist may go a long way as bonus grin...

I don't hesitate to drop whenever am approached smiley

By police of cos! Na dia my levels stop

Even if I dnt have a dime you can't catch me doing that. I've seen Yemi Sax and Omawunmi @ Jimi King's building in Masha where D'banj's former manager's office is situated, I even saw Peter Rufai too around that same Masha(for those who do not know, Masha is just a stone throw from National stadium) so Rufai might be heading to the stadium and I was on my way to Aguda with my legedece benz, cos 5kobo no dey my pocket, the way I looked @ Rufai, the guy walking with him smiled, cos he knows that I know who Rufai was.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by dapo338(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wizkid, I really love ur song but u need to take things easy, if ur fans asked u money, they love u and that is the reason why they are called ur fans, even if u had nothing to give them, there are ways u can talk to them and i know they will listen.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by sobastical: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit:

I'm a student, relying on free Mb from Mtn, Zain and Etisalat to come disturb my sef here on NL, but you can't catch me doing that. I've seen Yemi Sax and Omawunmi @ Jimi King's building in Masha where D'banj's former manager's office is situated, I even saw Peter Rufai too around that same Masha(for those who do not know, Masha is just a stone throw from National stadium) so Rufai might be heading to the stadium and I was on my way to Aguda with my legedece benz, cos 5kobo no dey my pocket, the way I looked @ Rufai, the guy walking with him smiled, cos he knows that I know who Rufai was.

Is that all? sad please continue what happened when you saw peter rufai shey him drop? cheesy and which other celeb you see again? I dey gbadun ur write-up ni jare.
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by dridowu: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Who is wizkid ?
Pls dont tell me i should ask google

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by tellwisdom: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Reasons why i blame you people to stop bringing their matters here for discussion...I have slapped almost 4 of them for their stupidity..Its my hobby sad
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by flolancracker: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
dridowu: Who is wizkid ?
Pls dont tell me i should ask google
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by flolancracker: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
tellwisdom: Reasons why i blame you people to stop bringing their matters here for discussion...I have slapped almost 4 of them for their stupidity..Its my hobby sad
not funny
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Shaadey: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: I don't know the type of psychological problem some people have, when they see a celeb' the nxt thing they ask for is money.
MUAH 1000000 likes
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Boll2010: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit:

I'm a student, relying on free Mb from Mtn, Zain and Etisalat to come disturb my sef here on NL, but you can't catch me doing that. I've seen Yemi Sax and Omawunmi @ Jimi King's building in Masha where D'banj's former manager's office is situated, I even saw Peter Rufai too around that same Masha(for those who do not know, Masha is just a stone throw from National stadium) so Rufai might be heading to the stadium and I was on my way to Aguda with my legedece benz, cos 5kobo no dey my pocket, the way I looked @ Rufai, the guy walking with him smiled, cos he knows that I know who Rufai was.
gbayiii!! Padi mi o strong gan......u go fit hlp dem nollywood wit dia scripts...cal me on 23470123456789
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Poor Wizkid. Maybe he had a bad day. Still not too bad an idea to relate with your fans. And Nigerians quit the money asking syndrome
Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
hmm only U......na waooo

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
latestmodel: [color=#990000][/color]hmm only U......na waooo

omor ehn!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Month: Maheeda Releases More Raunchy Uncensored Christmas Photos / This Ladies Pulled Of On High Way,took There Clothes Of & Begin To Pee & Upload / Two Nigerian Girls Do It Live On Snapchat And Videoed It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.