Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd (1325 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / He Missed An Interview Because……. / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by stanoxky(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
Please my good pple of nairaland, I got an invitation to attend an interview with Estherbt Ltd on Tue 11/06/08 ,at No 2 Martin street off Ojuelegba Rd but I don't know the company or when i applied, pls does anybody know what they are into or whether such a company exists because am afraid of being duped again.Your wise response will be highly appreciated
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by jodeci(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2008
Dont even consider it,those people are scammers.Infact,you will end up with regrets.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by zigalo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
scam
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by WolexBaba(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2008
My Good friend, from all past experiences I'v heard about, they hav no job 2 giv u, they'll only ask for ur money.
One word is enough 4 d wise
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by Ekwere(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
My friend,you have done the best by posting this thread here to get the feelings of nairalanders,the company do exist but there not a good consultancy company,they will advertised all sorts of vacancies which is a bait for job seekers,when you do apply they will invite you for an interview but will use the opportunity to ask for registration fee and upon the payment,will send you to a company that you never expected going.
You will report to them and that will be the end of the story and till your kingdom comes,there will be no job.Period.
Shine your eyes.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by Keen1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2008
I have a personal experience with this company. I was asked to attend an interview, that was just a chat. At the end of the day I paid N1,500 and a form was filled. I was sent to one very small company in Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja. The company accepted the letter and a copy of my cv from me and told me they will contact me. It is about 2 years now and I have not been contacted. I wrote the Esther BT of my experience and that I would like to be sent to another place but the mail was not acknowledged. I decided not to be going there again in order not to waste more money. All my mails to them have been rejected too.

When I saw the latest info about job placement in the company I wrote again reminding them of my experience. I was shocked when I got an invitation to attend an interview. I am employed now but just want to see how they will treat the case.

My brother, from my personal experience the company is just playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. They have an auto reply service that automatically invites all that send application by email. No screening no shortlisting whatsoever. I believe if you have Pry 6 certificate and apply for a managerial position you will be shortlisted.

To convince you, see my complaint letter to the company below and the reply I got:

The complaint:

"I saw your advertisement now and when I got to the end and saw your name I was unhappy because I have had a bitter experience with you in the past.
I came to register for job and paid the mandatory registration fee. You sent me to one company in Adeniyi Jones (that was in 2007) and the company promised to get in touch with me. Unfortunately, till date you guys never made any follow up. I sent emails reminding you but you just chose to ignore me.
My name is xxxx. If you look at your record in Ojuelegba you will still the file (if you maintain file) there. It is unfortunate that you would collect money from people without making adequate follow up.
I have decided to let you know now and I have my doubts. I wish you put on best practices at all times and think less about money. Kindly think about offering qualitative service to people and patronage will come from their.
Best regards"

Esther Breakthough's reply:

Welcome To E.Breakthrough (NIG) LTD

You have been shortlisted and invited for interview on Saturday,07th June,2008 at our office,E.Breakthrough(Nig)Ltd, #53, Western Avenue Ojuelegba Bus Stop by Young Shall Grow Park Lagos by 11am Prompt.

Tel, 01-7306222,08035832444,08023132886

You are required to come with the following;

1.Writing materials, one recent coloured passport photograph and copies of your credentials/cv.

2. All applicants applying with SSCE and equivalent are to come with photocopy of their credentials/C.V, while B.SC,HND,OND,MBA,MSC and equivalent
are also required to come with the photocopy of their credentials/CV.

3. Print this Email and come along with it,because this stands as an
invitation letter.

Thanks,
Human Resources Manager.
E.Breakthrough NIG) LTD.

For inquiry please call:01-7306222,08023875190

You can see for yourself. The answer is obvious. Take care.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by skiduski(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2008
My guy shine your eyes shocked well well. i had d same experience as keen1 with them, don't waste your time, money and energy following this up, its a bloody scam.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by DrKitaun(m): 1:25am On Jun 08, 2008
are those bastards at ESTHERBT still in existence ? shocked shocked

wow ! what a shame . . . . embarassed
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by dejacrue: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2008
they should be in EFCC net by now;bloody scammers.don't give it a thought,thieves.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by kazeem4t(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2008
those guyz should be shown their way out of the labour market.
scamers know fully well that u need a job and will still ask u to
pay 4 no jobs atall.
I was once in their net as well.
shine your eyes nairalanders
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by stanoxky(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2008
My Good pple of Nairaland, May God Bless u all who have found time to send in reply , u have saved a brother, i would have spent my time and especially money that i don't have attending this interview,May God help us all to actualise our dreams, I appreciate

Stanoxky.
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by opareless: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
You better run 4 ur life!
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by kentayo: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
please do go cos they are scammers, theif and 419. they will just demand 1500 from u and send you to a company that do not hv any vacant and u knw wht that result to, when u go to a company that do not the ur services: \embersament my friend.

i had once had this kind of sitaution with them, so dont go
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by kentayo: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
please do go cos they are scammers, theif and 419. they will just demand 1500 from u and send you to a company that do not hv any vacant and u  knw wht that result to, when u go to a company that do not the ur services: \embersament my friend.

i had once had this kind of sitaution with them, so dont go
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by emmigrant0(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2008
ETB? 419 no go end oh?
Re: Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd by efosanice: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
poster, you probably picked them up from guardian be very careful all the guardian adverts in the centre spread are fake, in doubt pick up tuesady guardian for several weeks and see them repeat the same thing over and over,esther breakthru,BBL oshodi,Oceangate,oil and gas in Qatar,blessing emloyment service etc, EFCC is not considering all this at all they should have been arresting this people.

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Interview / I Need An It Guru For Immediate Employment / Foreign Universities Need Recruiting Agents In Nigeria. Attractive Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.