Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo (557 Views)

Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / Two Female Teachers Kidnapped In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by londonrivals: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Barely a week after three female teachers were released by kidnappers after collecting N5 million ransom, gunmen have abducted two female teachers in Benin, the Edo state capital.

The abducted teachers were identified as Mrs. Agbaka, the headmistress of Edion Primary School, Sapele Road, Benin City and Elebe P.O. of Uyiosa Primary School, Benin City.
According to reports, one of the teachers was seized in her car along with three of her children while driving to church.

The second teacher was said to have been abducted while coming from the church.
The car was later recovered on Monday, but the whereabouts of the teacher and her three children was not known, and the abductors were yet to contact their families.

Confirming the abduction, Chairman of Edo state chapter of Nigeria Union of Teachers, NUT, Comrade Patrick Ikosimi, said that the women were taken from different locations in Oredoand Ikpoba Okha local government areas of the state, adding that he was yet to receive further details of the incident.

www.metronaija.com/two-female-teachers-abducted-in-edo/
Re: Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by Afam4eva(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Is the teacher that couldn't read her own certificate among them?

I hope they get released.
Re: Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by 6fut: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2013
O wat is happening to my luvly state? Why kidnap teachers who don't hav wen politicians ar der 4 ur targets
Re: Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by eightsin(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2013
All these toothless kidnappers again!
Re: Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by DesChyko1(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Ehyaa.. R.I.P.
Re: Two Female Teachers Abducted In Edo by OAM4J: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2013

(1)

Respect The Police, Fear LASTMA But FLEE VIO! - Lady Recounts Her Ugly Experienc / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / 18-year-old Boy Sentenced To Jail For Stealing Generator Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.