Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Melvin And Cleo's Böoty Fight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Melvin And Cleo's Böoty Fight (788 Views)

Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By The BBA Host I.K / Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melvin And Cleo's Böoty Fight by chicbenita(f): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Cleo and Melvin got into a mini argument when the latter commented on Cleo's ample booty and boobs.
According to Melvin, he couldn't help but notice how Cleo is filling out her pants and leggings rather nicely since the show started. "Many guys are attracted to big butts and boobs. I'm not trying to offend you. Me and Elikem noticed when you passed the other day that your booty is looking nice. If you were my baby mamma I would be proud. It was just an observation we made" the Nigerian said.

Cleo however, didn't seem to take too kindly to this and mentioned how disrespectful it was because she is a mother. After a while, she revealed how self-conscious she was about her body, especially after her child was born. "I used to get teased all the time about my body. I had the hugest boobs on earth and gained a lot of weight," the Zambian said.

After going back and forth about whether Melvin's comment was a compliment or a dig at Cleo's thick frame, the gang gave it a rest and continued drinking
- See more at: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/08/melvin-and-cleos-booty-fight.html#sthash.NA3SFtxL.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Tv Series Of All Time / An Open Letter To AY On "30days In Atlanta" (pictures) / 2016 Emmy Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.