Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Csr Test With Telepoint - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Csr Test With Telepoint (3236 Views)

Info On Telepoint Communication Lt / Telepoint Telecommunications Test On Friday! / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls I got this text on monday:
You have been invited for the CSR test with Telepoint on Wednesday Aug 21, 2013 @ 82 Allen Avenue, Ikeja.....come with your CV and a passport.

Pls anybody know about this? Is it a scam?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Did you apply for any Customer Service position? Thats a good place to start!
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Suretrends: Did you apply for any Customer Service position? Thats a good place to start!
I must have applied for a gazillion. Even without knowing the companies sef. I got the text from JOB ALERT(no number, just name in the sender's place)
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by FirstPrinciple(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2013
what time is it for?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
I must have applied for a gazillion. Even without knowing the companies sef. I got the text from JOB ALERT(no number, just name in the sender's place)
Well considering that you can't really track you applications, i would think it won't hurt any if you go for the interview. But as first principle pointed out, the absence of time in the invite does not help their credibility. Allen is a good open place so i won't fancy crooks hiding up there so you can go but when? But whatever happens keep your Money to yourself, the worst that can happen is they would require you to pay for registration or buy some products, which of course will tell you immediately that there is no job there!
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by evvyking(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Its real. Der r involve in trainin 4 customer service representatives. Dey r d same ppl who advertised 4 how. 2get a 75-90k customer service jobs by trainin wt dem sumtym ago on nairaland.
@1st principle dnt fink of gatecrashin ds one, its a small place ok. Cuz I knw its ur forte.. Lol
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin lolz no be sin now!
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by bleeky: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
I got the same message and there is a time which is slated for 2pm. I am still contemplating on whether to go cos I am not familiar with the company
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks guys. Time is tthere, 2pm. I will go and 'ri nkan to n ke ninu radio'
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by ibb4show(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wat do u think guys, i got same msg, but i am in kaduna, shld i risk d jorney?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Tajsagay(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
i got the same msg. seems i might just attend afterall. just to see whats up. but for people outside lagos, do not come. its not worth it.
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tajsagay y do u say that? Do you know something we don't?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Tajsagay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Rhemmymatician: Tajsagay y do u say that? Do you know something we don't?
at all oh. me too just got the msg today. i will also go and see . meet you there?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tajsagay: at all oh. me too just got the msg today. i will also go and see . meet you there?
Rhemmymatician: God willing
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
But does anybody know exactly where they applied from? Cos I am not sure o. Jetheight? Jobberman?
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okay guys, just came across this on jetheight. And I'm not sure I will be going again:

ustomer Service/Call Center 90K monthly

Become a Customer Care/Call Centre Agent after 2 weeks training, Earn 75-90k naira monthly guaranteed. Job Placement Opportunity available after training.

Address: Visit 82 Allen Ave Ikeja, Lagos or call any of the Client Executive Officers

Promo has been called off, call any of the client executive officers for current discount

NB: Accommodation available at a small fee for those that do not reside in Lagos

Weekend option available for those currently working

You Can Call:

•Bunmi 08128693392

•Josephine 08102952949

•Stephanie 08137234351

•Crystal 08137766764

•Mike 08092298673

•Monday 08130360372

•Funmi 08065642110

•Lizzy 07063310536

Apparently u would av to pay for training.
Notice the address? Same as the one that invited us. Coincidence? I Think not.
This is not dissuade anybody o. I myt still go eventually. MIGHT
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by abeldav(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's quite amazing how people apply for jobs and they can't even remember when and how they did. I have carefully read through both ads and I discovered that this Telepoint Communications actually run a kind of Professional training on Customer Service and Call Center and afterwards you get placed on a job which honestly I think is not a bad idea. My understanding of this thread is that they are actually hiring.
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by chivia: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls I got a test dis morn form CSR tes inviting me for customer service position. 12th jan venue 77 opebi road 1st floor vcare building opposite first nation airline salvation bustop. Dress proffessionally
Pls is this. Real don't want to waste my transport , anybody with the info about this people pls help me and reply me thanks
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Av bin there today 77 opebi road by salvation bus stop.
The people package well, who knws anything about this before I comite myself
Re: Csr Test With Telepoint by bleej01: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
After all has been said, please did anybody here go through with the training and actually got a job placement? Please educate fellow people here and let's know what's up becos I see everybody saying what they think and not really what they know.

(1) (Reply)

I Got A New Job.... / Sumeru NIG. Recruitment / Graduate Recruitment At Kranite Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.