Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

INTERVIEW: Abas Idaresit Founder Wildfusion Speaker At The Upcoming Nigeriacom - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / INTERVIEW: Abas Idaresit Founder Wildfusion Speaker At The Upcoming Nigeriacom (566 Views)

Easter Deal Portable Bluettoth Speaker At Micostar Mall / Easter Sales - Bookselp Speaker At Micostarmall / SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | Phoning System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Abas Idaresit Founder Wildfusion Speaker At The Upcoming Nigeriacom by Tavenue: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abas Idaresit is an online media expert and founder of Wild Fusion one of Nigeria’s foremost digital marketing agency.

The Com World Series team caught up with Abas ahead of the NigeriaCom conference and exhibition, taking place at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria, 17-18 September to find out a bit more about his experiences and focus at the event.
Com World Series: How is your company positioned in Nigeria and what are its future objectives?

Abas Idaresit: Wild Fusion is a leading digital agency and we are positioned to deliver high quality technology led marketing services to Nigerian brands and advertisers. Quality of Service and returns on ad spend is at the heart of our proposition. We are expanding our presence into Ghana and Kenya, delivering and supporting advertisers, brands and agencies in these markets.

http://www.technologyavenue.com.ng/2013/08/interview-abas-idaresit-founder-wildfusion-speaker-at-upcoming-nigeriacom/

(1) (Reply)

Cant Use My Laptop At Home Exept My Place Of Work.heellpp!!!!!!!!! / Soccer On My Mini-laptop / Help!!! I Need Hp Compaq Cq57,58,59,60 Any Of The Following For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.