Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? (1199 Views)

A Swing And A Miss: The Interview / Whats Ur Best Child Hood Movie? / Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by eluquenson(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
what child-hood programme(s)/shows do you
miss the most?
Mine: I miss Sara & I need to Know.

Let's continue the fun...!
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by oluwanoni: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
captain planet , checkmate, morphin power rangers
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by eluquenson(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
wao!, i miss Frago Rock & Mupet Babies. grin grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by UjSizzle(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bright Spark
Sesame Street
Muppet babies
Voltron!
Daddy's ghost(or something like that)
Captain America
Biker Mice
TMNT
Thunder Cats
Silver Hawk
Power rangers
Pingu grin
Mole and Friends

......sorry I was a regular tv gehl embarassed
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sailormoon
Dragonball Z
Dexters Laboratory
Tomcat
Ren and Stimpy
Powerpuff Girls
Shin Chan
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by yfo: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
it might still be on-going...

but superstory has long been dead since d suara series....R.I.P cry
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sailor moon
Dragon ball z
Courage the cowardly dog
Ed edd eddy
Shin chan
Xiaolin showdown
Teen titans
Scooby doo
The flinstones
Hey Arnold
Arthur
Hi hi puffy ami yumi show
Tom and jerry
Sister sister
Rugrats
The grim adventures of billy and mandy
Cow chicken
Kenan and kel
Taina
Brothers garcia
Power puff girls
Totally spies
Amanda show
That's so raven
Tracy Beaker
Dexter laboratory
Mucha lucha
Beyblade
Wild thornberries
As told by ginger
Fosters home for imaginary friends
Power rangers
Ninja turtles

Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123: Sailor moon
Dragon ball z
Courage the cowardly dog
Ed edd eddy - YES
Shin chan
Xiaolin showdown - YES
Teen titans - YES
Hi hi puffy ami yumi show -YES
Tom and jerry
Sister sister
Kenan and kel
Tiana
The garcias
Power puff girls
Totally spies - OMG HOW DID I FORGET THIS
Amanda show
That's so raven - YES
Tracy Beaker
Dexter laboratory
Mucha lucha
Beyblade - YES
Wild thornberries - YES
As told by ginger - YES
Power rangers
Ninja turtles

How could I forget these
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye:
How could I forget these

I've updated my list. grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by eluquenson(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123: Sailor moon
Dragon ball z
Courage the cowardly dog
Ed edd eddy
Shin chan
Xiaolin showdown
Teen titans
Hey Arnold
Arthur
Hi hi puffy ami yumi show
Tom and jerry
Sister sister
Rugrats
Cow chicken
Kenan and kel
Tiana
The garcias
Power puff girls
Totally spies
Amanda show
That's so raven
Tracy Beaker
Dexter laboratory
Mucha lucha
Beyblade
Wild thornberries
As told by ginger
Power rangers
Ninja turtles

You alone..... grin grin wink
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
eluquenson:

You alone..... grin grin wink

embarassed embarassed

My siblings and I
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by eluquenson(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pinky and the Brain.... cheesy
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nomski0(f): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Barney and friends
Seasame street
Atomic betty
Dexter's laboratory
The wild thumb-berrys
Life and times of Juniper Lee
Codename kids next door
The Amanda show
Full house
The Parent-hood
Lilo and stitch.
Finding Nemo
Jossy and the pussycat
Scooby doo.
The flintstones
The Adams family
Count Duckula
Pre school power.
..........and so many more.
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

I've updated my list. grin
lol you have good taste in cartoons, how could I try to fly one day after watching dragonball z grin

adaobi123:
The Flinstones
Hey Arnold
Arthur
Rugrats
Yes!

Did you watch 'The Jetsons'?
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye:
lol you have good taste in cartoons, how could I try to fly one day after watching dragonball z grin

Yes!

Did you watch 'The Jetsons'?

Dragon ball z was the bomb cool

Of course I watched the jetsons. grin

If I continue updating my post, it will be over a page long grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Dragon ball z was the bomb cool

Of course I watched the jetsons. grin

If I continue updating my post, it will be over a page long grin
Dragonball z gave me life, I used to wish I was a sailor scout and powerpuff girl and my friends and I used to pretend we were the girls from totally spies (I was Sam), I am was saaaaad

Me too lol
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by UjSizzle(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yo some of these stuffs are still on tv undecided
Dexters lab
Atomic Betty
Cow and Chicken grin
Courage the Cowardly dog

I miss thE Flinstones too cry Dragon ballZ and Samurai X cry
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: Yo some of these stuffs are still on tv undecided
Cow and Chicken grin
How could I miss this one out? I'm tearing up lipsrsealed cheesy

Samurai Jack lol Aku scared me
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: Yo some of these stuffs are still on tv undecided
Dexters lab
Atomic Betty
Cow and Chicken grin
Courage the Cowardly dog

I miss thE Flinstones too cry

Yeah but they don't create new episodes anymore cry cry

ibkaye:
Dragonball z gave me life, I used to wish I was a sailor scout and powerpuff girl and my friends and I used to pretend we were the girls from totally spies (I was Sam), I am was saaaaad

Me too lol

I used to wish I was sailor moon. I wanted to be her so badly. She looked really pretty and I wanted her magical powers.
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Yeah but they don't create new episodes anymore cry cry

I used to wish I was sailor moon. I wanted to be her so badly. She looked really pretty and I wanted her magical powers.
I was youtubing it not long ago and remembered Tuxedo Mask, yeesh not cool at all, no sir lol
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye:
I was youtubing it not long ago and remembered Tuxedo Mask, yeesh not cool at all, no sir lol

cry

I miss my childhood.
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
adaobi123:

cry

I miss my childhood.
Me too cheesy
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by AbuMikey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Power Rangers
Samurai Jack
Barney and Friends
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by demmy55(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
The mask
Ghost Busters
Samurai X
Magic School bus grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by AbuMikey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Panadol extra weekend show undecided
Super Story undecided
Papa Ajasco undecided
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by eluquenson(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dr Whooooo grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by homesteady(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Childhood programs!! Wao! I can't remember any!! I wasn't that a TV freak! I hated watching cartoons sef!!
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by demmy55(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
homesteady: Childhood programs!! Wao! I can't remember any!! I wasn't that a TV freak! I hated watching cartoons sef!!
Hmmm strange. So wat did u do 4 for fun during ur childhood
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nomski0: Barney and friends
Seasame street
Atomic betty
Dexter's laboratory
The wild thumb-berrys
Life and times of Juniper Lee
Codename kids next door
The Amanda show
Full house
The Parent-hood
Lilo and stitch.
Finding Nemo
Jossy and the pussycat
Scooby doo.
The flintstones
The Adams family
Count Duckula
Pre school power.
..........and so many more.
Ben10, Power Rangers, Tom and Jerry, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Robot Boy, Samurai Jack, Megax XLR, PowerPuff Girls, et cetera
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tales By Moonlight..........
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^ grin
Re: What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step Up All In 2014 Vs The Expendables 3 2014 Which Earn More.. ? / Gotv Is Giving Away Free Walkas / Telemundo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.