Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. (866 Views)

~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by Digriz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is it normal for a woman to be wearing a male cologne than the soft feminine ones. My wife prefers wearing my heavy masculine perfume than her own feminine type and she told me she loves masculine perfumes than the feminine types.
I want to get d view of those that has witnessed such and if its the right thing. As for me i like perceiving the aroma of a feminine fragnance of flowers on a womans body than d smell of heavy musk.
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by DakANGEL(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Absolutely noting wrong wt that,Most of my perfumes are masculine and unisex type cus i.prefer them heavy,thats my choice anyway undecided
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by Cuzz: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Me,i love them flowers..,does that makes me a Gay?just asking. kiss
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
When you're girl and you use male cologne.
If you attract Oh dude to yourself, no blame me o my hand nohr dey woh!
Hmm!
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by ReLaTE(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
A woman using a male cologne is nt bad bt i like my woman smelling cool and sweet like flowers..
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by MMotimo: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2013
I don't wear parfum now but when I did, it was something with heavy male fragrance.
Re: Is it appropriate for a woman to be wearing a Male Cologne. by GabriellePeake: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
I think a woman can wear any perfume she likes. After all, the most important thing is that a woman feels comfortable and confident in herself. Also, men can use the cologne they like. I'm always surprised when I hear, "why do guys wear cologne to work." Some people, for some reason, think that perfume is only worn by women every day, and men for a special occasion. But this is an outdated opinion. Many fragrances are considered unisex and reveal all their smell on the body of each person. Therefore, the same flavor may differ in different people.

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Skin With Naturalles And Glow / . / Ladies Read How This Woman Lost All Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.