Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Flaws Of Glo X-factor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Flaws Of Glo X-factor (637 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flaws Of Glo X-factor by Daintytee1: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Glo X Factor is such a Huge Reality show.
But there are certain flaws, i do fink dey have. Basically, its in respect to the way the Contestants are being grouped.
I undastand dat dey wnt 2 make d Show Unique 4rm oda Reality Shows...but d 'Method' is definitely a wrong approach 2 me.

Firstly: I sincerely do not think its appropriate for the contestants to be divided into groups headed by each judges.(Mentors)
There is OBVIOUSLY no SINCERITY amongst the Judges when judging the contestants. For Example: If M.I's contestant(group member) performs on stage..the other judges will definitely be on the Look out for any Mistakes. Whereas M.I will definitely not see anytin wrong in the performance(Except in a case where its soo glaring).

Secondly, when the Audience votes, they tend to vote in Favour of the Judges(M.I, Onyeka & Reggie) instead of the contestants Performance.

Thirdly, was the 'thing' with displayn the judges pictures beside the contestants names?
Its wrong. To me...it simply means u r promoting the Judges instead of the Contestants. Thereby urging us to vote in favor of our Favorite Judge(Mentor)

Fourthly: There is Obviously no LOVE/UNITY among the Judges, since they themselves are competing against each other.
Apparently, each judge want its own group member 2 WIN d Competition.
Lastly, during Eviction shows, when its time for the Judges 2 save the one of d least Contestants. Obviously each judge which had its member up for eviction will save theirs...leavn the 3rd judge 2 decide the fate of d contestants. Which in my own dictionary is called ''PARTIALITY''.
For me...d show is PREDICTABLE...#JustSaying#
This is jes my own Observations..
Pls feel free 2 correct me if i am wrong. Fankz

1 Like

Re: The Flaws Of Glo X-factor by Kensco(f): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
really true!
i noticed d partiality nd I dnt tink d whole plan was wel put 2geda. dia shuldnt b mentors 4 each grp cuz each jugde wuld definitely wnt d winner 4rm his/her grp. nd abt d disunity amng d judges,dey really nid 2 cool off. sumtyms I tink dey'l just pull out bottles nd break dia heads especially Onyeka nd MI!
Re: The Flaws Of Glo X-factor by Daintytee1: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Kensco: really true!
i noticed d partiality nd I dnt tink d whole plan was wel put 2geda. dia shuldnt b mentors 4 each grp cuz each jugde wuld definitely wnt d winner 4rm his/her grp. nd abt d disunity amng d judges,dey really nid 2 cool off. sumtyms I tink dey'l just pull out bottles nd break dia heads especially Onyeka nd MI!
Fanks 4 ur contribution.
I truly agree wiv u...u need to see M.I's face wen Mum.Onyeka challenges one of his group member.
Guess Reggie...he is d only neutral person dere.
Lets hope Next season will make more sense..

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Football Advert - White Supremacy? / Become Fimvillage.com Fim Face Of The Week / EX-MACHINA (2015) “MOVIE” Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.