Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Policy Against Watching Night Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Policy Against Watching Night Football (492 Views)

Wats Happened To supersport Monday Night Football / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policy Against Watching Night Football by nezpablo: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
There were realistic rumours in my hood and its adjoined communities that watching night football had caused handful of pandemonium in a lot of areas.Therefore,outright prohibition has been mooted as a way out of such nasty problem.
Let me aprise you;my hood is Abiola way,Abeokuta,Ogun state. Therand its environ,boast of football lovers and can pay to watch even in the Lion's den!
Judging from the two variables, I strongly believed that such move or policy will have a negative impact on the teeming viewers on the long run as well as owners of viewing centres.
Again,I felt the rights of the soccer lovin populace will be trampled on. I equally sees it as an attempt on the lanlords to sidestep ttheir responsibility security wise.
I had tentatively intertiewed some blokes and majority ,in my own accessment,ellicited a flaccid reasoning so I branded them"educated illiterate"! While some did not support it but opined that security should be upped.
What I discovered that a lot of people could n't make line between achieving what they want with security and being denied their right. And the impeding danger is that the much loathed theft will not abate and the viewin centre's owner will lose their job.
This issue is disturbinin and I want nairalanders to drop their posit to knw may be landlords are right by prohibiting nite footjall which include european foot:UCL&EUL. Or I'm right for saying they are dorgin their duty or the people are novice for not knwing their right and limitations ,above all,human live has no dupliate.
Over to you people.
Re: Policy Against Watching Night Football by purefissy: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
The landlords are right to some extent but it will deny a lot of people watching champions league football and a lot of centers'owner wont make good money.
They should beef up security in such areas and if it will incur extra money frm viewing centre,they shld inform them i knw they will pay it. Denying people champions league football is bad IMO

(1) (Reply)

Final Africa-zone World Cup Qualifier Draw / Nigeria Sets New African Record With Win Over Ethiopia / The Most Valuable Football Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.