Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. (4677 Views)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Meet The 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant And Proud Of It. / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Thesnitch(f): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Get out. All that was said was false. The culprit has retraced his stupid step.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Such boldness. I'm guessing all his friends and family know about him. I hope he gets on fine though, with all the hate he'd have to deal with.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Salmoneus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
You can't be gay and proud! not in this part of the world, it's illegal that's like saying I'm a robber and proud. lol
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Melebos: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na wa for this guy ooo,doesn't he know he's an African,nd he's even proud about being gay ,God help him,#Smh#
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by UyiIredia(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Publicity stunt. I'm gonna do mine one of these days.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nomski0(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
And why the hell is this animal not in jail I thought its fourteen years in prison for this sodomic act See his mouth like i'm proud to be gay. I wonder if some people think about the after-life angry
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yes, you are gay.

But why upload a vulgar picture like that. It makes me cringe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by bclipse(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
I hope d police re on their way to arrest him oo cos its against our law oo.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by flolancracker: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nomski0: And why the hell is this animal not in jail I thought its fourteen years in prison for this sodomic act See his mouth like i'm proud to be gay. I wonder if some people think about the after-life angry
undecided ....na you holy pass?
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
No Biggie

Like gay guys
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by ChiSun27(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dis post has made me loose appetite.feeling so irritated. Almost throwing up.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
adaobi123: Yes, you are gay.

But why upload a vulgar picture like that. It makes me cringe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Live your life and let the young man live hiz....

U always talk as if you're the most holliest....but I know your type'
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by flolancracker: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
...Anyways, this fatherfΰcker had Better flee nigeria else he'll be thrown behind bars and get gang-r a p e d in †he prison.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by goldfish80(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin concern me? Its not like he's My relative.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1:

You don't know my type. No one here knows me well enough to "know my type". So please........

I don't have anything against gays, so don't talk rubbish to me

3 Likes

Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by flolancracker: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1:

well well well, airforce1 is here to defend his people gringrin
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by flolancracker: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
adaobi123:

[b]You don't know my type. No one here knows me well enough to "know my type". So please........

see vex gringrin
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by bionicdude(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
too many gay threads on nl dis days.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
adaobi123:

You don't know my type. No one here knows me well enough to "know my type". So please........

I won't banter words with you holy virgin mary
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
flolancracker: see vex grin grin

I'm not vexing. I'm stating the truth. cool
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1:

I won't banter words with you holy virgin mary

Whatever.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
flolancracker: well well well, airforce1 is here to defend his people gringrin

That girl too dey form holy holy.....
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Publicity stunt. I'm gonna do mine one of these days.
na ur type dem dey find.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by demelza: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Never heard of him!
I doubt if the ladies would miss him.
Good Riddance!
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by demelza: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1: No Biggie

Like gay guys
If you are gay, I doubt if any lady would mourn.

3 Likes

Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Sicozone(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm beginning to think this stuff is now used to get a Publicity Stunt.....WTF
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Waspy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
I kinda fancy lesbians, i don't have any ish with em.They seem fluffly cute and harmlessly delicate...But gays??..Why am i choice biased?
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
May thunder strike you

May you die in pain and rot in hell . Nyeeee mebi elan
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by HezronLorraine(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Whoever hid my post had better un-hid it now.give me reason for hiding it.unhide that post ASAP,cos I said nothing wrong.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Thesnitch(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Whoever hid my post had better un-hid it now.give me reason for hiding it.unhide that post ASAP,cos I said nothing wrong.

You can share your feeds with us. Email feeds to:
Blogthesnitch@gmail.com
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Chinwem(f): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
The death , burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ fulfilled no less than 29 different Old Testament prophesies . You can trust your bible, it's true.

Romans 1:26
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOT Or Not:how Will You Rate This Picture? / Who Got The Best Style? JAY Z's Daughter Or Kanye West's ? / {PHOTO} Actress Naturi Naughton Flashes Her Undies In Photo Shoot Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.