Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! (7283 Views)

Korede Bello And Asa Release New Song / Davido And Asa Asika Parted Ways Over NGN600K / “i Used To Be Angry With Jeremiah Gyang” - Sgt-plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by 9jabeats(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2008
Dont get left out listen to the NEW Jeremiah Gyang and ASA called Confort SOng, Visit www.9jabeats.com

Click: http://nijabeats.com/members/105/music.php

www.9jabeats.com
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by delejames(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2008
Nice song,its driving me crazy right now.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by busygirl(f): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2008
wow is all i can say. . .that song is off the chains!
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2008
thats an old song. u shld hear Asa and silver saddih.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by miz4oxley(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2008
Hmn, I heared the song on saturday on my radio its cool,I think I'm in love with the song,I felt jerry is gone .I think he has shown me the stuff he is made of, ASA the bomb
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by babyx(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2008
I heard that song whilst i was i JOS last year, nice piece. J town does have good talents but no publicity and ready market sad, Jerry is a talent so is Asa, their music is for the matured especially ASA, her songs are mostly enjoyed by corporate people who seek deeper meanings to what they listen to smiley
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by mrjuwon: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2008
babyx:

I heard that song whilst i was i JOS last year, nice piece. J town does have good talents but no publicity and ready market sad, Jerry is a talent so is Asa, their music is for the matured especially ASA, her songs are mostly enjoyed by corporate people who seek deeper meanings to what they listen to smiley
In as much as I agree with you that Asa's music is mature, I refuse to agree with your corporate segmentation. That crosses the line of absurdity. I was able to witness her performance in London and puhlease, the crowd was young, old, medium. Very diverse crowd. Madly diverse. That is one quality she (Asa) enjoys that her music transcends age barriers. You do not have to be corporate and a seeker of deep meaning to get into Asa. My 13 yr old cousin loves jailer and she is far from corporate for real. Please lets not start restricting her music by creating "levels" for it. If corporate people like it, its probably because her music serves as a detachment for them from their busy lives. When I need detachment from this crazy world, i also bang on my Asa or TY Bello cd.

Also does anyone have a really good quality of the Asa & Silver Saddih and the Jeremy & Asa song. I would really appreciate it. I have really whack copies
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2008
@ mrjuwon i have both. do i email it to u? im not sure if i can use rapidshare.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by delejames(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2008
anongal:

Yes,you could rapid share, i need the those songs badly,expecially Asa & silver saddih
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by suze(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
Its not only corparate people who love asa. Even my cousin whos just about 14years loves her. She knows waheede, jailer, fire on the mountain. Word for word
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by babyx(f): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2008
@Mrjuwon
When i meant corporate people, i did not mean corporate in the sense of people who are older than 18 and work with corporate organisations, i was refering to the minds of the listeners of that class of music. Little wonder danfo drivers(not all) dont get to rave ASA as compared to 9ice Gongo aso wink
And by the way, many teenagers listen to lots of songs not necessarily the lyrics to understand what the artiste is singing about. They want to show they are up to date as to what Adults are into. All of which fuels their love for music at that stage. My interest in music start from a very tender age, i sang any song you can think of, not until i matured in reason did i start actually listening to get meaning and appreciate the artiste. I was known my peers all through my younger years to be a music freak, just ask me about any song, its lyrics and artiste and even release dates, smiley
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by mrjuwon: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
anongal:

oh yes I would really appreciate it for real. Just not rapidshare though. could you please use www.zshare.net
Its because rapidshare would only let me download one song and then make me wait like another hour to download the other. the website again is www.zshare.net

Thanks soo much
Peace
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2008
Haven't you guys heard Take Me Higher? Asa and Jeremiah Gyang also. Man, the song is nothing short of expectiation. I was surprised my radio didn't blow up.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by mrjuwon: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2008
mactao:

Haven't you guys heard Take Me Higher? Asa and Jeremiah Gyang also. Man, the song is nothing short of expectiation. I was surprised my radio didn't blow up.
You wouldn't ming sharing Take Me Higher mactao
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by javalove(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
babyx:

@Mrjuwon
When i meant corporate people, i did not mean corporate in the sense of people who are older than 18 and work with corporate organisations, i was refering to the minds of the listeners of that class of music. Little wonder danfo drivers(not all) don't get to rave ASA as compared to 9ice Gongo aso wink
And by the way, many teenagers listen to lots of songs not necessarily the lyrics to understand what the artiste is singing about. They want to show they are up to date as to what Adults are into. All of which fuels their love for music at that stage. My interest in music start from a very tender age, i sang any song you can think of, not until i matured in reason did i start actually listening to get meaning and appreciate the artiste. I was known my peers all through my younger years to be a music freak, just ask me about any song, its lyrics and artiste and even release dates, smiley

Gbam !. That is it my sister. u sound intelligent, would u marry me?
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2008

You wouldn't ming sharing Take Me Higher mactao

I heard it on radio. I don't have it in any way yet.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2008
Mr juwon AND dELA i hv been tryin unsucessfully to upload the songs. but the internet is so slow. if i cant do it today i will do it in a cafe on sat.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2008
mactao:

thats the same song as comforter. take me higher ur the reason why i sing this song my hats on fire, its also the song i have been tryin to upload 4 2 days
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by mrjuwon: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks anongal for the update. Shall patiently await the link
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by 9ja4eva: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
Can someone please upload?

Mad track
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by desmondtut(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2008
Whoaa i rlly like d song cos i feel d voice of d music but my problem is dat i dnt hv it in my mp3.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by Saddam: 3:49am On Jun 13, 2008
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
http://download.yousendit.com/E50E34DE331D25E1 if u ppl know wat i nt thru to upload this song ehh u will all kneel and thank me and not ask 4 the second song i promised. this is jery and asa i hop it is complete
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by anongal: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2008
did i mention it has to b downloaded within a week when i get a beta server i wil do the rest
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by mrjuwon: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2008
Thank for the up
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by 9ja4eva: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2008
Thanks
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by shilling(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
Thanks 9jabeats. I haven't heard anything from JG in quite a while. I'm going to listen to it immediately.
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by favcom(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
That track is off the chains!!!
WHAAAT shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by Mustay(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2008
wow cheesy
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by kizzyjibz: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
Thanx o anon gal!
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by dre101(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2008
This combination of Asa and JG is just fantastic.

Asa you are wonderful!
Re: New Jeremiah Gyang And Asa What A Combo ! by Mustay(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2008
e ba mi kira fun Asa mi cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAST AUDIO DOWNLOAD: Flavour Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Time To Party / Download Mp3: Peruzzi – Gunshot / Download Burna Boy – Devil In California Mp3-download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.