Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) (962 Views)

E. Fantasy(short Stories) / I Have 2 Major Scribbles For Publication / Straittwistedme's Scribbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
DIARY OF LOVE
September 18, 2010 at 1:33am

It was a bright sunny afternoon. I had just closed from work and I decided to buy some bottles of alcohol for my friends who told me they were coming to visit me tonight .I had finished purchasing them so I stood beside my car enjoying the breeze as I saw a nice blue Bora passing by.

I began to admire this car because I had only an old model Toyota, which I brought by selling the old car my father, gave me when I gained admission to the university in those days and adding a little money. I kept on admiring this car but my jaw dropped when I saw what came out of it when it stopped.

It was a lady dressed in black skirt suit and as she came out I looked at her starting from behind starting from her legs they were fresh and her skill was smooth then I went up to her hips they were slightly wide infect they were actually perfect and so I concluded she was a paragon of beauty as my brain began to think of a way of helping me get this beauty.

Finally I decided to go up to her but as I approached her, my heart stopped beating for a second then it continued. After I recovered from the shock.I walked toward this assumed queen of beauty as I thought I said hi, she turned back only for me to find out she was ugly, although she had good features she also had the face of a monster.

As she looked at me she said “can I help you” and in order to get away from her I said “sorry I thought you were someone I know ok i'll be going” but she replied “well I could be” as she stretched her hand to shake me then she asked me smiling “I am Jane what is your name” as she said this I tried to imagine she was finer or something close to just ok but her smile had proved me wrong it made her look like a frog .

I told her my name then she said in a soft tone “that a nice name” and I said to her faking a smile “yours is nice too” just to make her feel good for a while then I said to her “good bye” but she held my hand and said why don’t we get a drink or something to eat.

I began to think of how to escape but by the time I recollected myself it was too late she had dragged me in front of an expensive restaurant. Then I said to her “sorry my bank closes at four thirty and it is just four o'clock and I have a cheque to cash so I would be going” then she replied me “why don’t we go to your bank together in your car and after which we would return back here it won't be closed they are open twenty four seven” then I said to her “but you can't leave your car here” but she said don’t worry my driver would take it home and you can drop me home after we have eating”

I knew she wasn't giving up so I just told her it was my friend that gave me the cheque and he would not delay in giving me another one but she tried to persuade me to go to the bank saying the restaurant doesn't close that they would still be enough time for us but I insisted so she held my arm as we walked inside this restaurant.

When we got inside I notice it was not for my class. It was for millionaires while I was still trying to make my millions. it was beautiful and the lights were spectacular. I had never dream of eating in such a restaurant like this. When the menu was brought, I was surprised one because I had never eating anything on the menu and two their prices were writing beside them and they were all expensive because they ranged from four to six digit figures so I decided to pick the cheapest which was also expensive for a man in his twenty but Jane stopped me saying it was the worst thing on the menu and she picked the most expensive for both of us claiming it was the best. When it was brought I noticed it was very sweet and I rushed it forgetting I was in public and were I finished Jane asked if I wanted more and being carried away by the wonderful taste I said yes and a second plate was brought I ate it while sipping a French wine.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by DNA1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
zuby, this is a deviation from your last story...Kasala..
it's good, though i think you should watch out; you are making lots of typos

update, please...let's see how d story goes
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
DNA1: zuby, this is a deviation from your last story...Kasala..
it's good, though i think you should watch out; you are making lots of typos

update, please...let's see how d story goes

thanks DNA
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by Clemzy16(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
`

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
When the bill was brought it was beyond me. I brought out the money I redrew earlier today in order to buy a new TV tomorrow because the one I had was old, but it could not cover the bill it covered only three quarters of the bill. so I offered them cheque but I was told they do not accept cheque .I became embarrassed and did not know what to do but Jane came and paid off the remaining debt with a few new notes she selected from the bundle in her bag so I could tell she was rich although she was younger than me.

When we got out she asked me if I enjoyed the food I told her I did and she said “ so it was worth emptying your pocket for” I became mad and was boiling with anger but I forced a laugh and a smile so she wont find out I was anger and start apologizing so I said goodbye and was about to go but she gripped my hand and said “not so fast you haven’t given me your address and your number” then I smiled to her and lied that I still leave in my fathers house and I don’t have a phone but she laughed saying it’s a joke but as I was about to slip away my cellular phone rang and I had to answer it and she began to massage my shoulder as I answered the call her, hands were soft and tender but I was disgusted because of the face .After the call I gently removed her hands was about to quickly work away before she remembered and pulled me back and began to shed tears saying “you are the nicest guy I have ever met that I walked up to her and even used the old trick of knowing her before and I even left my cheque because of her and spent all my money for her and begged me to give her my number and address so she could pay me back” and she paused and said “please give me your number and address” I felt sorry for her and gave her my address and number and immediately she wiped off her tears hugged me and moved toward her car and she said “see you tomorrow by five” as she entered her car and her driver drove away. When her car was out of sight I became angry with my self I felt like an emotional freak been forced by tears so I entered my car and drove home as fast as my car could go.

When I got home some of my boys arrived and they demanded that I should lend them some money but I had none so I tried to tell them a cork and bull story because I could not tell them I spent the money on a lady talk less of an ugly one. So they took me as been just selfish because two months ago they gave me some money when I was broke and they left angrily.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2013
After they had gone,I became mad and I began to tear my house apart damaging the furniture I spent six months to purchase. I ran to my kitchen and began to break every class plate or cup i come across, before I realized it was my own house I was tearing apart. I stopped and went around surveying the damage nearly all was lost but thanks to God my television was not. I was a little bit happy but I was still angry I ran to my room and could not sleep but after thinking for a while my brain switched off .

I had only slept for a while, lets say five minutes. when I was awaken by a persistent caller I picked it up only to hear Jane’s voice. She just told me that she wanted to remind me that she would come tomorrow and she wanted me to have sweet dreams. I wanted to insult her but she had dropped immediately after dropping her message.

I became angry once again she had succeeded in destroying my day now she had destroyed my sleep or should I say night. I couldn't sleep. I wish I could lay my hands on her so that I could pour out my anger on her.

I went to my kitchen and started eating all I could see just to get my mind off it but the site of the broken plates and cups increased my rage.

I went to my gym it was originally a store but I brought some weight and converted it to a gym. I began to carry the heaviest weight and because of my anger it was as if I wasn't getting tired .I continued and continued till I fell flat on the floor out tired and I fell asleep unknown to me it was already three AM in the morning .

Due to stress I slept deeply only to wake up some minutes to twelve PM when I was suppose to get to work by eight AM. I began to rush I took a quick shower, so quick that I did not use soap. There was no time to brush my teeth so I just used my mouthwash and rushed to my car and drove off as fast as my car could go.

When I got to the office it was one o’clock and unfortunately for me I met my boss at the door and he began to question me I told him many lies which he did not believe and he gave me an indefinite suspension with no salary.

I drove home and on my way I went to a nearby bar. I brought strong alcoholic drinks and took them home . When I got home I left my door opened and started drinking, after my first bottle I was drunk but did not stop.

Jane came in and met me drunk and my house disorganized she join me in the drinking and I told her the opposite of what was in my mind and soon she was also drunk and we began to cuddle around each other as we staggered to my bed.

I woke up only to see my self in this same bed with Jane. I was shocked but didn’t know what to do so I did not move and I began to have memories of my past love life.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2013
The first girl I ever dated was a little bit pretty, not as beautiful as my ideal woman but she was good looking. I went after her only because I was excited to have someone to care for and I was only fourteen .

I met another girl who was money minded, she kept on demanding for money and things and she would become offset if turned down. She was uneasy and would never let me lay my hands on her and she was always suspicious and acted insecure whenever she is with me. She acted as if I was a sex freak or a lunatic who would do anything to get down but I was not. She never trusted me to the state that if I offer her a drink she would tell me to taste it before she does as if I was going to give her sleeping pills. childishness i guess . I tried to get rid of her but I had no reason and I had already wasted a lot on her.

Then one day I made her sit on me as I whispered sweet words into her ears and began to caress her round her body and she gave herself to me only for me to realize I was her first. I became weak so I faked an orgasm and waited for her to dress up and I walked her to the door I looked at her and did not want to see her again so as not to cause pain to me or her so I said to her “ you were cheap I hate cheap girls so its over” as I walked in and locked the door. I knew she was not cheap she was very hard but that was the best for us I hated myself for what just happened so I went to the window to take a last pip only to see her crying on my door. I ran to comfort her but by the time I got there she was gone I felt bad for some weeks or months but my love life was just beginning.

When i gained admission into my university my father brought me a small Toyota which I worshiped then. One certain day while I was driven I saw a girl.I could describe her as a perfect beauty queen, she was beautiful and fine with all the right features and she was light in complexion her name was Kelly.

Kelly was a nice and loving girl who always wanted to be with me and always advised me. She always assured me that she would always be mine and I would be hers for ever but I had fears because of her rare beauty guys always flocked around her trying to steal her although it gave me pride that I had a beautiful girl I was afraid of losing her.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2013
On one account me and her were discussing and joking as usual so I decided to get as drinks. When I came back I met one dude making advances at her. I could observe his interest from the way he smiled continues. I just smiled as I gave her the drink and sat down and began to tell the boy stories which proved me and Kelly really loved each other I even kissed her in front of him but he still stayed as if he wasn’t getting the message.

I told him to kindly excuse us that we want to discuss something private but he told me I should wait that he would soon leave.I became furious so clenched my first and sent a punch stair to his face. Smashed his nose and blood splattered. He held his bleeding nose for some second and he attacked.

We engaged in a battle, tore each other's shirt and inflicted injury on our faces. We were both good fighters but I was a prepared fighter so I inflicted more injury that he did to me.

Kelly tried to separate us, she hated me fighting in public. she held me back I mistakenly hit her eye with my elbow and stopped to say sorry but he took advantage of this and rained terror on me. So I abandoned Kelly and continued with the fight.

I dealt with him. I gave him a beating he would remember for life. After some time we were both tired but did not want to stop but luckily for us the crowd watching saw that we were tired and decided to separate us. I rushed to look for Kelly.

I found her in the cafeteria massaging her head as she took a drink. I walked towards her and said sorry as I laid my hands on her head buts she shoved it aside and began to yell at me saying “where are your manners you are a barbarian I am sure one day you would beat me up” as she walked away I begged her continually but she left leaving me perplexed and astonished.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
I had decided not to beg Kelly again since she had rejected my apology after all they are many others girls or should I say many fishers in the river so for two good weeks or bad weeks we did not speak so I began to look for a new girl. Then one day I bumped into her and pretending not to see her but she called me in a low merciful tone pleading for my forgiveness claiming she over reacted. I looked at her pretty face and instantly she was forgiven as she ran into my arms and I was rewarded with a kiss.

We went under a near by tree to discusses and as we talked I saw a boy who had been owing me money for a very long time and had been playing me around I grew angry he always thought he was smart but now I have caught him I tock permission from Kelly by telling her excuse and I ran towards him and requested for my money he tried his old trick by looking at me straight in the eye and begging to cool down that when he has money he would pay I looked at him and said in a harsh tone “ cool down for what! Pay me my money or I will deform your face” and instantly I slapped him hard and we began to fight he was easy I beat the hell out of him removed his wallet from his pocket and took my money. Then Kelly walked towards me and told me I was foolish for fighting for money in public and disgracing her and why did I leave her just to come and disgrace her I grew angry I wanted to hit her but I just could not do so I replied her by saying “ the day I met you, you were walking I picked up with a car and what is used to by a car money the shoes you are wearing I brought them for you what did I used to purchase them money” on hearing this she grew out of control she shouted in the loudest tone I have ever had as she stoned me with her shoes as she screamed at me “eat your shoes you animal you are trying to say I like only money” and she ran away sobbing I picked up the shoes and chased her I caught her held her and knelt down before her and begged but she hissed at me and walked away. I got up only to see a small crowned laughing at me so I got up and I started laughing also and soon the laughter stopped.

That same day we were meant to go to a party together but I had to go all alone on getting there I saw her from a distance and our eyes jammed as we steered at ourselves pitifully for a second or more but pride wouldn’t let us admit we wanted to settle things. So I went to dance and I met a girl who was more beautiful than Kelly infect I was astonished by her beauty she was slim and beautiful her eyes were wonderful and her lips attractive. Her features were perfect and her braided hair made her look finer ( I love braids). I asked for her name and she told me like every normally girl using an appealing voice “ Lily” I smiled and told her mine as we went to sit down I got us some drinks and we began to talk . I had never enjoyed a conversation with any one like her she was very funny and her pretty smile made me smile as I laugh at her jokes we both confessed we found each other interesting. While I laughed at one of her jokes I came in contacted with Kelly who had been watching us from a distant and my face changed. I stopped laughing Lily notice something was wrong but un like other girls she didn’t ask but she consoled me telling not to think of anything else but her as she placed her palm on my neck gently and rubbed it and she offered a dance. She danced real close and I felt the heat and instantly I forgot all about Kelly.

After the party I offered to drop her and on getting to my car I saw a note which read I still love you from Kelly I tore it with anger and lily asked what it was I covered up saying it was just a useless paper, as I threw out of the window the wind scattered it around.

As I drove her home we played slow music and she sang along I began to enjoy the sweet voice it was as if we should stay in the car for ever but I finally reached her house. I opened the door of my car for her gave her a hug and told her good night then I remembered I did not get her number so I called her and collected it and as I drove off she waved at me and as I waved back I noticed her pretty smile which made me feel good. When I got to my apartment I could not my eyes I kept on thinking of her pretty smile and the dance we had I wanted to call her but I had nothing to say then my phone rang I picked it with speed hoping it was her and indeed it was she told me she called to say goodnight and sweet dreams and she laughed and said “ I could not sleep I have been thinking of you” after some time we ended the conversation I had heard her lovely voice so I decided to sleep.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by Clemzy16(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
"lovely indeed, keep em coming."

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by Ladywilyms(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
**following**
More updates please
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
The next day we went out, had fun and ate and drank and she took me to her house and introduced me to her elder brother who was very close to her and her younger sister who was not as close, but was as beautiful as her if not more beautiful.

From the way her sister gazed at me I could tell she admired me but I was satisfied with Lily and I made sure I did not look at her face twice so as not to get any funny feeling or wild imaginations.

Lily being a nice girl had many friends and she enjoyed introducing me to them it was as if we were perfect. I enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine but not for once did we go to bed together.

One day she told me her mother had heard of me and she really wants to see me I was gripped with fear. Although I loved this girl I wasn't ready for a commitment so I laughed over it but she said she was serious I became more scared , I hated being comforted by mothers but I told her not to worry that latter we could discuss on how I was going to meet her mother.
I began to avoid her because of the fear of meeting her mother cause I knew mothers are curious and might asked surprising like the questions my own mum who always asks me any time she see me with a girl.

After a week she came to my apartment and began to ask why I had been avoiding her and asked if there was someone else. I knew from her voice that she really missed me and so did I so I assured her that she was my one and only and no one would ever take her place but was I telling the truth. She flashed her pretty smile and hugged me as we played and laughed until it started getting dark so I decided to take her home. When we got to her doorstep we steered at each other for some seconds then she pulled my face towards hers and we kissed I enjoyed it and parted her on her back as she went in.

I was on my way to my car when I heard her door open I thought she might had forgotten to tell me something but I decided not to look back but I could footsteps of someone walking on his or her toes behind me. I thought she wanted to surprise me and I didn't want blow her surprise so I refuse to turn back.

I felt a hand on my face covering my eyes it was a ladies hand I knew because I t was soft and tender. I gently removed it expecting to see Lily and her surprise but instead I saw her younger sister now this was a surprise she smile shyly and asked me in a seductive tone “ Planning on going somewhere tonight” but I replied “no” then she said “why don’t we go out have a drink or something” so I looked at her and I thought just a drink well so I opened the door of my car for her as she hopped in with joy I drove her to a bar we drank a little.

I took her back home I did not want to leave the car but she asked me to escort her to the door. When we got there she pressed the bell then I told her I would be going and she threw her arms around me and instantly the door opened.

Lily had come to open it only to see us hugging her face changed and I saw a tear drop from her eye as she shut the door. I try to go after her and try to explain but her sister assured me not to worry that she would clear things out so I got into my car and drove home.

When I got home I could not sleep I had nightmares of drowning in a river of her tears. I hated myself for letting this happen. I felt deep pain which I knew she also felt how could I hurt someone I truly love how could we break up after our first kiss. I mean this must be a record no way I wasn't going to lose her no was. I tried to call but she refused to pick up her phone so I looked at the moon tirelessly and I fell asleep.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Deleted by Author.
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by DNA1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
serioiusly zubby,, u need to paragraph this work, it's a difficult read as it is... sad
Re: Scribbles From My Note Book ( A Collection Of Short Stories) by zubike01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Deleted by Author.

(1) (Reply)

Marital Situation / ☜:::::::::::Letter To January First (short story):::::::::☜ / 1000 Ebook Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.