Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge (661 Views)

How 2 accept Master,Visa,Interswitch&Etranzact card on ur website FREE / I Want To Design Website FREE For Everybody Interested In Doing Online Biz / Watch Dstv On Your Laptop Or Desktop Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Good day my fellow people in NAIRALAND it is quite an age that have feature on this page it because am trying to get a way out for less priviledge like me to be able to generate their own cash on net without stress which God have helped me to get and that is what am about to tell you I want to build you a WEBSITE free of charge as you know you cannot own a website without a domain name and host if you have this presently kindly direct your domain name to (gns1GVOhost or gns2)preferably buy your domain name under this GVO because is the only host that can allow me to set up your website with some PROFIT SITE that will give constant check on monthly basis, these are the five profit site that i will plug with your site and you will be given check for marketing for them(GVO,SFI,7MINUTESWORK,EMPOWER NETWORK, & DOTCOMSECRETX)log on my website(www.adesinaadeyemi.biz) and click on pluginprofitsite fill all the information and submit all other thing shall be done by me.NOTE:please post on this for others to benefit.
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by bimtee2001(f): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=Austine79]Good morning my fellow people in NAIRALAND it is quite an age that have feature on this page it because am trying to get a way out for less priviledge like me to be able to generate their own cash on net without stress which God have helped me to get and that is what am about to tell you i want to build you a WEBSITE free of charge as you know you cannot own a website without a domain name and host if you have this presently kindly direct your domain name to (gns1GVOhost or gns2)preferably buy your domain name under this GVO because is the only host that can allow me to set up your website with some PROFIT SITE that will give constant check on monthly basis, these are the five profit site that i will plug with your site and you will be given check for marketing for them(GVO,SFI,7MINUTESWORK,EMPOWER NETWORK, & DOTCOMSECRETX)log on my website(www.adesinaadeyemi.biz) and click on pluginprofitsite fill all the information and submit all other thing shall be done by me.NOTE:post on th

1 Like

Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Love this article
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Easiest way of making money on net is to have your own website grab your own today
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oppotunity come but once
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by philsluxe: 3:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello Dear Kind-Hearted,
Could you please let me know how much the domain name costs? I have spent over 42 months "wandering" on the net with so much LOSSES to show 4 it. I like 2 start at least profitably from somewhere....
Thanks-philsluxe
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by philsluxe: 3:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Once more Kind-Hearted,
U may contact me 4 further details on my request @ this address: philipsimpact@hotmail.com.
I wait eagerly 2 hear from u soonest.
philsluxe.
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by dacostar: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2013
Can u pls update on how much it will cost to reg the domain. This is my mail onlinemonimaker@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by jethro2: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls mail me with the cost at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2013
For everyone that need domain name make sure you buy your domain under GVO as low as #400 to #1300 it depends on the one you like they have as many as you want, log on my website go to the buttom of enter your name and email account for futher help (www.adesinaadeyemi.biz)
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
I am still expecting more responses
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by adesiku(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Austine,is GVO a website...I don't unerstand
Re: Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge by Austine79: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
When you login to my website click on pluginprofitsite after that go to the top of that page and click on get your website it is free of charge read all the information there you will understand better, meanwhile GVO is a website and also a company that will host your domain to become an active website domain only cannot become a website without a host thanks.

(1) (Reply)

,,, / .... / Hello Guys, Am Sure You Need This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.