Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? (714 Views)

. / Can You Tell A Nigerian By Their Face? / That's A Nigerian? How Can You Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by 4reigningqueen: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2013
I work in this organisation where i stay in a staff room that is supposed to be for 8 staffs. This lady was employed like 4 months ago and she seem not to know the meaning of "LIVE AND LET LIVE".

When making calls, the whole word will not rest as she will be talking so loud as if we do not exist. The one that annoys me most is before she comes in the morning, everybody will be enjoying that early morning silence but when she enters, she prays sit down and turn on her phone to the highest volume. Not only that,she will be singing along at the top of her voice.

I have had to just leave and go somewhere else as i do not want women trouble.

How do you deal with such a loud character?
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by k2039: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Tell her boss, by the time she is issued a query she will adjust.
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by Oluschenco(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Report her on the platform of anonymity to your superior. It might be her first time in an office.
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by Saraben(f): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Tel her she is dsturbn nw.
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by 4reigningqueen: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
reporting her is the simple thing to do but i want a crazy, witty and "nairalandish" way of stopping her.
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by tpia5: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
are you saying nlers have no manners and are wild goats who glory in insulting people?

what do you mean by nairalandish?
Re: How Do You Tell A Colleague She Is Disturbing? by 4reigningqueen: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2013
tpia@:
are you saying nlers have no manners and are wild goats who glory in insulting people?

what do you mean by nairalandish?

cut it dude. Didnt you see witty in my post? Dont just post for posting sake and keep it in mind that you ask questions when you are in doubt.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About Me? / What Book Are You Reading Now? / Nairaland And Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.