Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. (1078 Views)

How To Build A Sucessful Busness In Abuja With Less Than N20k / I Want To Know About Futbal Predictng Busness / Which Busness Can I Start As A Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2013
hi my fellow nairalander....
Am just here to introduce to you

Tomatos in baskets
Onions in sacks
Pepe
Tatashey
Shumbo
Kulikuli
Jinja
Galic
Whitebins
Resbins
Whitcorn
Popcorn type yelow corn.
Etc
Am based in the north.i do supply all these from here to anywere in nigeria and also ghana,chad and niger.
Havee supplied some of my nairalander clients.in some diffrent parrt of nigeria without any complain.whatso eva.
Prices are well affordable compare to anywere in nigeria.....bcuz most of these food items do comes from the northernn part of nigeria.
These a biznes dat you need not much capital to start it.and you dont have to be a professor before you embark on it.
All you need to do is just to
Do your findings at those major maket that you know they are selling those items ask for there prices and you will see how much your gain would be without stress......
As for those who have been asking me that how are they going to cope with unions issues
Here is my answer.for easy process all you need to do is just see any of them applied to them that you are into the bizness that you can be supplying them their items.......is as easy as a.b.c
So here is the deal i supply you from the north....via luzirrous bus waybill...orr odas... That the fastest way of sending them to you.....i send your ordered goods at nite bus then you get it nxt morning.......for your ordered to be finally supplied to your clients who you want to supply and pay you your cash immidiatly...or maybe he/she mite be sellinh them for you...
That the way i operaaaate
Am not a scammers..neither a theif
These what i do.and amproud of it.
Iget mygain stedy by just supplying and selling and you also would get yours as soon as you start the busness
There no bizness that is more than food bizness it comfirmd
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
onions now are verymuch maketable/tomatoes in basket....corn/whitecorn/yellow popcorrn corn/wheat/jero/dry pepe/dry tomatoes/millet/
You are welcome...or you can check my other tred topic is invvest in tomatoes,onions,pepe,et.
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2013
cityhood: onions now are verymuch maketable/tomatoes in basket....corn/whitecorn/yellow popcorrn corn/wheat/jero/dry pepe/dry tomatoes/millet/
You are welcome...or you can check my other tred topic is invvest in tomatoes,onions,pepe,et.
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
cityhood: hi my fellow nairalander....

Tomatos in baskets
Onions in sacks
Pepe
Tatashey
Shumbo
Kulikuli
Jinja
Galic
Whitebins
Resbins
Whitcorn
Popcorn type yelow corn.
Etc
Am based in the north.i do supply all these from here to anywere in nigeria and also ghana,chad and niger.
Havee supplied some of my nairalander clients.in some diffrent parrt of nigeria without any complain.whatso eva.
Prices are well affordable compare to anywere in nigeria.....bcuz most of these food items do comes from the northernn part of nigeria.
These a biznes dat you need not much capital to start it.and you dont have to be a professor before you embark on it.
Do your findings at those major maket that you know they are selling those items ask for there prices and you will see how much your gain would be without stress......
As for those who have been asking me that how are they going to cope with unions issues
Here is my answer.for easy process all you need to do is just see any of them applied to them that you are into the bizness that you can be supplying them their items.......is as easy as a.b.c
So here is the deal i supply you from the north....via luzirrous bus waybill...orr odas... That the fastest way of sending them to you.....i send your ordered goods at nite bus then you get it nxt morning.......for your ordered to be finally supplied to your clients who you want to supply and pay you your cash immidiatly...or maybe he/she mite be sellinh them for you...
Iget mygain stedy by just supplying and selling and you also would get yours as soon as you start the busness
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
cityhood: hi my fellow nairalander....

Tomatos in baskets
Onions in sacks
Pepe
Tatashey
Shumbo
Kulikuli
Jinja
Galic
Whitebins
Resbins
Whitcorn
Popcorn type yelow corn.
Etc
Re: Lucraative Busness That Would Give You Reasonable Income. by cityhood: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
hyv

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Run With 20-30k This Xmas????? / Naira Fall To 208 Naira To 1 Dollar / 8 Behaviours That Will Change Your Current Income Status Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.