Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please Nairalander, Save Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nairalander, Save Me (596 Views)

I Need Dragnet Past Questions And Answers. Please Nairalander Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander, Save Me by ofomat(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2008
l recently finished my training with uba bank, on the day of appointment letter collection, l was told , l will not be giving pending when l tender my WAEC certificate. l was so shocked, since all along the recruitment process l have been using a confirmed result from WAEC since waec has not printed my certificate. l have applied to waec but was told by an insider that it will take years for them to affect the printing and UBA has giving me not more than 1 month to tender it or forget about UBA. you can imagine the shock and distress am in right now, having stayed at home after NYSC for 2 years and now this. this is a WAEC examination l wrote in the year 2000. please l beg in the name of the lord, if you have a solution or suggestion, kindly suggest and save your brother from an imminent disaster. THANKS.
Re: Please Nairalander, Save Me by makalia(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2008
i took my waec in 2001 and am wit my certificate. go 2 d sch if is ssce or waec office whr u wrote d exam. they dont waste time anylonger. even my sis wrote in 2006,they ve theirs. rush now
Re: Please Nairalander, Save Me by kollydeb(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2008
it wont take u 3 days to get.i just got 4 my brother recently.the insider wants tio take advantage of ur situation.
Re: Please Nairalander, Save Me by dove24u(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2008
Why wasting ur time? go to WAEC office and apply 4 ur certificate it wont take up to 3days You will have to pay some amount for the cert you are applying for and pronto ur cert is raedy.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Intercontinental Bank Set2 / Accountants Wanted / First Inland Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.