Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

LWKMD: You Know It's A Fact - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LWKMD: You Know It's A Fact (810 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / A Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD: You Know It's A Fact by DonaldGenes(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
You're watching a movie, then its written 35years later, and the dog in the compound is still alive.. Just know its Proudly 9ja

I will blow your brains out!", the Nollywood actor said with a gun pointed to the other actor's... Chest ☹"" hahahahah

f you are calling your girl and she is not picking, send her recharge card and miss one digit... Jst wait and see.

Igbo language works best for Gospel music. Yoruba works best for Rap and R&B. Hausa is the only language best understood by cattles.lolzzzzz

Only Ibadan Boys carry a Laptop Bag around with Ludo inside lolz no be lie my brother

Only 18 people out of 18000 who registered passed NECO and WAEC in Gombe state________[i]no be me talk am oh[/i]

so i heard oh "Only Ijebu people sell Ticket to their wedding party

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Igbo Man / Where Did "End Time Things" Originated From? / Try Dis Little IQ Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.