Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wow!topless Models Used To Slow Down Traffic(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!topless Models Used To Slow Down Traffic(photo) (1953 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Singer Emma Nyra Shares Risque Topless Photo!!! / Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!topless Models Used To Slow Down Traffic(photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VSnDED1rzJs/UhM-TjPAs2I/AAAAAAAAloo/5_byH9Vf4q0/s400/6+%285%29.jpg[/img]I love this! To curtail over speeding in Russia, bare-chested ladies stood at the side of a highway in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, east of Moscow, on Monday waving 40mph speed signs.
"When they noticed a car rushing at a speed exceeding 60 kmh (40mph), the maximum speed allowed in Russian cities, the half-naked women raised road signs.”The anti-speeding sex sirens also donned sailor caps, thigh-high boots and suspenders.
Most of the drivers who did slow down were men.Surprised? If they introduce this in Nigeria,na accident be that lollll
source www.incrediblecrib..com
Re: Wow!topless Models Used To Slow Down Traffic(photo) by Saraben(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hahahaha na real accident b dat o

(1) (Reply)

An Imagined Michelle Obama's Response To Kanye West's Recent Comments / Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Pictured Breastfeeding Her Daughter / Photos: Wazobia FM Lolo 1 Dazzles In Hot Promo Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.