Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) (3974 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Find Out “the Truth” As Burna Boy Bares It All On “the Truth” About Aristocrat, / Helen Paul Blushes As She Interviews Beverly Osu On Jara TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
So the guest on the soon-to-be released edition of the Ndani TV celebrity interview is Burna boy and at the end of his interview session, he gave Tolu Oniru - the presenter- a peck on her cheek.
If you ask me, I think they look so cute together....oh, in case you don't know, Toolz is in a serious relationship with captain Demuren bvut Burna boy is single and not searching #okbye http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/toolz-blushes-as-burna-boy-gives-her.html

Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by dollydolly(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tnxx for notifying me dat Burna is single.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by flolancracker: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
undecided ugly lot
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by joeace2020(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
dolly dolly: Tnxx for notifying me dat Burna is single.

Get ur high heels on... Ashygbidi tins

1 Like

Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by joeace2020(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
flolancracker: undecided ugly lot

She must hv a Chinese as her father... Her pencils dont even do justice to d eyes. Mscheeew
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by dplomaticVal: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
ßurna boy's nvr short of peck sha undecided btw why's toolz laughin like a fingerd goat-meat angry angry
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nomski0(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
WTF is she wearing
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by joeace2020(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
█──██████────██████──█
█─██────██──██────██─█
─███─██─██████─██─███─
──██────██──██────██──
───██████────██████───

Look closer... Its swim suits... Do u see it now??
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
dolly dolly: Tnxx for notifying me dat Burna is single.
and did you see the part that says he isn't searching?
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who taught this young man how to kiss?? That's not how to give a lady a peck you mug, you'll only end up ruining her make up grabbing her face like that.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pecking thangs na grin he pecked his mama the other day, now toolz 2mao eva alordiah
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Can't wait for the interview cheesy
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
One is fat..the other is ugly.

What a perfect combination.

I pray they get married soon so we could see what there baby would look like.

#did I hear u say Timaya* undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by demelza: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
hornipipe: Who taught this young man how to kiss?? That's not how to give a lady a peck you mug, you'll only end up ruining her make up grabbing her face like that.
And also transferring germs from his hand to her face!
What a learner.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by toyorsiii(f): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
explorermagazin: Different folks with different strokes. You could be the one making the Headline News. READ CAREFULLY!!!!!

The Next Biggest Selling Magazine tagged EXPLORER MAGAZINE is offering the chance for Individuals to have a platform to showcase their Talents, and make Money for themselves. The Categories Needed should fit into any of this:

Do you have a Good Looking face?

Are you an Artist (Can you Sing, Rap or Play any of the Instruments)?

Are you Big, Bold and Beautiful?

Do you have the passion of becoming a Model?

Are you a Model?

Do have that God given talent that you want the world to know about?

Hurry Now and grab this offer for FREE. As Photo sessions, makeups and others would be done all for FREE. Don't Miss this apple opportunity. Forward the following Information to our Email address: magazineexplorer@gmail.com. Your Name, Telephone Number, State of Origin, Nationality,Gender, Your Area of Specialization. For Info call: 08073654719
serious
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2013
that toolz eh, methinks she is a Virgin
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by sobastical: 12:45am On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123: Can't wait for the interview cheesy

Then run to Ndani's office nau ??
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Uchmangunner: 2:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Burna boy don enter dis Toolz babe me thinks
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by EatmyShorts: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Airforce1: One is fat..the other is ugly.

True words from the freshest and sexiest Dude on Nairaland.
You are blessed my Brother.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by 3ace(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2013
hornipipe: Who taught this young man how to kiss?? That's not how to give a lady a peck you mug, you'll only end up ruining her make up grabbing her face like that.
He knows the right thing; he was only trying to do something else. Trying to brush his elbow on her huge bossoms. I have always known him as a real bad boy.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Airforce1: One is fat..the other is ugly.

must u always antagonize others because of their looks? post ur picture make we see first...
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2013
platinumricky: must u always antagonize others because of their looks? post ur picture make we see first...

U must be a learner

Go upgrade
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2013
demelza:
And also transferring germs from his hand to her face!
What a learner.
And also transferring germs from his lips to her face! What a learner.haha.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2013
sobastical:

Then run to Ndani's office nau ??

undecided
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Some individuals seem to have unresolved childhood issues... smh.
Re: Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Airforce1:

U must be a learner

Go upgrade
I am sure u live a miserable existence, that's why u seem to be so keen on finding flaws in others.... only unhappy insecure goons do this. Go and upgrade ur intellect, u sound like someone with the emotional intelligence of a 9yr-old.
In a nutshell: Grow up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video / Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Univ Of Cape Coast SRC Presidential-aspirant Said She Posted Her Nude Vid Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.