Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nickelodeon Star Lucas Cruikshank Comes Out As Gay! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nickelodeon Star Lucas Cruikshank Comes Out As Gay! (1184 Views)

Nickelodeon Star Kira Kosarin Dabbing It Up / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nickelodeon Star Lucas Cruikshank Comes Out As Gay! by ifeomabernard(f): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-7UWcrDdKWs
"Fred" is out of the closet.

Lucas Cruikshank, 19, one of the biggest original YouTube stars of all time, told the world he was gay in a video he posted Tuesday to — wait for it — YouTube.

Lucas Cruikshank (Kevin Mazur/WireImage)The young actor from Nebraska, who rose to fame as the star of his own online series "Fred," posted a video of himself in bed alongside his good friend Jennifer Veal (of Disney Channel's "Jessie"wink, in which he shared with the world that he's attracted to the same sex.

Considering the video was titled, "Are You Gay?!?", it probably would've been much more surprising if he hadn't come out.

"Drum roll please …," Jennifer begins. "Are you gay?!"

"It's so funny to hear you say it!" Lucas chimes in.

"He's gay," the BFF confirms.

"I'm gay," adds the young man, who turns 20 next week. "My family and friends have known it for like three years. I just haven't felt the need to announce it on the Internet."

Lucas went on to create several "Fred" movies and specials that aired on Nickelodeon before starring in the show "Marvin, Marvin" for the kid network.

Lucas then proceeded to post a screengrab of a Twitter direct message from Cher, proving to the world that he's not messin' around.

What!?!?

Re: Nickelodeon Star Lucas Cruikshank Comes Out As Gay! by ifeomabernard(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why do people continue to announce their sexual preference? Personally I don't give a rats fart, and I'm sure most people don't. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) / My Treasure, Anita, Is A Virtuous Woman, Sent From Above - Paul Psquare / D'banj Doesn't Have Good Songs To Perform. Why He Cancelled Koko Concert 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.