Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Staying Sexy And Satisfied While Expecting. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staying Sexy And Satisfied While Expecting. (471 Views)

Short Hair Style? Make It Stylish, Sexy And Chic / All Expecting Moms: Must-haves Products For Your Baby In The First Year / Please, How Do I Shave Without Expecting Itches Down There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying Sexy And Satisfied While Expecting. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Women feel most cheated during this period; to be honest one can never over stress just how much this process changes a woman's body.

I remember looking down at my now very full boobs (that's actually the best part of this journey) and my mother telling me how they will become flat and droopy after breastfeeding, of course, my heart broke a little (I am still keeping hope alive though).

This is actually about the relationship between couples when expecting. I have had people ask me all sorts of questions but the most common one is; how is your sex life now? I try to explain in my own little way and I will love to share that here.

First up, being pregnant ain't like one is terminally ill, so, most of the myths that surround pregnancy are most times exaggerated. Sex between couples generally is better with good communication. I mean it can't get dirtier than sex, so one will fare better if one tells one's partner what works and what doesn't.

Medically, doctors advise more sex during pregnancy but it is possible one goes frigid. Lots of things cause frigidity during this period and like I earlier said, communication is key. I remember I was scared deep thrusting could make me have a miscarriage. My husband at some point was scared of resting on my belly. The womb, however, is a protective sac where the foetus undergoes growth before birth. God has designed it so it is almost impossible for things such as the male genital destroying the foetus during intercourse. It is also possible that it takes a longer time for one to be turned on, all these factors need to be discussed and worked around.

another myth is that one becomes..Read the rest here: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2013/08/staying-sexy-and-satisfied-while.html?showComment=1377097479503#c1015913217297204519

(1) (Reply)

Spinal Cord Injury / Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms / Novel Gene Discovery Could Lead To New HIV Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.