|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1209426 members, 1563233 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 04:27 PM
|Is Emgoldex Scam Or Pyramids? by dotmanone(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2013|
Advantages of EMGOLDEX
1. EMGOLDEX is registered by the government of UAE and Germany, (licenses are available for verification) and company strictly follow rules of these two countries.
2. Physical address of EMGOLDEX is in Dubai and Germany which you can actually visit.
3. Company have existed since 2010
4. EMGOLDEX has ONLY 2 investment plans. Either 150 euros or 540 euros - Nothing more, Nothing less, Nothing in-between.. Is that Cool , (((unlike other programs that ask you to pay between $100 - $10,000 SMH!!!)))
5. EMGOLDEX receives payments (investments) and make payments (your profit/withdrawals) ONLY by bank wire transfer. Emgoldex never make use of E-currencies since 2010!
6. They have an IBAN number (this is a special bank number) which cannot just be owned by companies running shady or scam businesses.
7. You only need 2 recommendations forever and you earn again and again
8. If you cannot get 2 recommendations, you are removed from the program and you get a refund. Simple.
9. The time-frame it takes for you to earn depends on YOU - You are your own BOSS. You determine how long it will take to earn and how often you want to earn!!
10. There is a real commodity in transaction here - which is GOLD. If you don't want cash withdrawal into your bank account, you can request for equivalent Gold Bars shipped to you via Registered Insured Mail!
11.If you make cash withdrawal requests, you are certain to receive money in your bank within 36 hours (that was approximately how long it took for funds to arrive in my bank account).
Register here: www.emgoldexng.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 16