Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level (556 Views)

Difference Between Cartoons And Animation / What Is The Difference Between 3D And Animation Cartoon? / Learn Video Editing And Motion Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
In Nigeria movie industry today the quality of Motion graphics and Animation is gradually stepping up. Unfortunately, the bunch of players are majorly actors, producers and marketers. Stories are driven in the cast and shoot manner alone, tonnes of achieving the extra creativity has been ignorantly ignored.
No good film suffice to grammy without the collaborative harmony between story casting and post production requirement before shooting. The knowledge of classical theatrical skill is not enough in the world of film production- the game has been stepped up.
It is expensive to incorporate creative minds that are pose to achieving international standards with local resource yet with lots of deligence we are achieving it. The era of rushing to some software stunt boys for rushes of effect to blush your film cannot earn you the credibility it worth.
The time has come for us to work professionally beyond the master-slave egoism, we are mutually exclusive and professionally dependent.
I always say it to those that cares to understand the meaning that the motion graphics and animation technological film has begun in Nigeria: let us embrace it.
For those who are interested in asking me questions or collaborating get in touch at 080--6500--6190/bodmax2003(at)yahoo.co.uk.
We also engage in training in Photography, Video Editing, Motion Graphics Productions, Animations and Website Development/Design. We are MediaTech.
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by potiglo: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
I am interested in traing in video editing...pls is there anyhow i can learn it on my own..i have already installed premire 1.5 on my system...potiglo at yaho.com
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
What motivates movie actors, musical stars and several other in art and entertainment industry could either be glory or passion. In simple words "na di money or na be di craze/swagz/effizy"

What we believe can take you far in the multimedia is simply the in-depth love for creativity and for some the lucrative side of the business is enough to soar them . Whatever drives you let it be strong enough to inspire you to further.

Our vision for training is in two-folds; one to build a network or team of capable professionals that can take up serious project under our outfit and secondly to empower others fulfil their passion and make good living.

Reply to Potiglo
You can learn anything on your own depending on who or what gives you that training leverage.

We give you that leverage to develop yourself but as for going without any tutelage or mentoring, it is a frustrating path I will not subscribe you waste time and morning on.

As for information about our training, please find our contact in previous post and get booked.
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
What motivates movie actors, musical stars and several other in art and entertainment industry could either be glory or passion. In simple words "na di money or na be di craze/swagz/effizy"

What we believe can take you far in the multimedia is simply the in-depth love for creativity and for some the lucrative side of the business is enough to soar them . Whatever drives you let it be strong enough to inspire you to further.

Our vision for training is in two-folds; one to build a network or team of capable professionals that can take up serious project under our outfit and secondly to empower others fulfil their passion and make good living.

Reply to Potiglo
You can learn anything on your own depending on who or what gives you that training leverage.

We give you that leverage to develop yourself but as for going without any tutelage or mentoring, it is a frustrating path I will not subscribe you waste time and morning on.

As for information about our training, please find our contact in previous post and get booked.
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by VillageBoi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=150pt]WTF?![/size]

Did anyone understand jack here?
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
VillageBoi: [size=150pt]WTF?![/size]

lmao grin grin grin grin grin

I've been here before as well.....I just ask Okada to dey carry me dey go grin grin grin grin
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2013
VillageBoi: [size=150pt]WTF?![/size]

Well I guess I need meddle down on grammar for the general good and if there happen to be any question in content information at your level of understanding please do ask. Thanks for correcting me. What is WTF anyway?
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
speedyboi:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin

I've been here before as well.....I just ask Okada to dey carry me dey go grin grin grin grin
Hi bro! I've been your fan long enough to understand your kind of topics. This piece is full of technical jargons and I can tell from your complain. I will do the necessary. Please don't ride Okada again take a metro cab back, we are buddies.
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by VillageBoi(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^^
^^^^
Chuckle, giggle, groan! That's all.
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Lol.....So you think you are speaking big grammar? Issorai. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anything that makes you happy smiley smiley smiley
Re: Motion Graphics Editing And Animation- Next Level by bodmax: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
VillageBoi: ^^^^
^^^^
Chuckle, giggle, groan! That's all.
God bless you, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dillish Wins Bba The Chase / Christian Channels Not Showing! / A Thread For Big Rich Atlanta Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.