Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (53470 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by RedCard1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
vivacious vivi: Wow1 She is looking fab! The weight loss certainly took years off her age too.
I disagree. She looks 15 years older than her real age with the weight loss.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by vipers: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
I hope its not h.I.v aids
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by gebest: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
bbankky: Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s recent pictures hit the net and it went viral….viral with insinuations about her being ill and not looking nice.

Probably because she has been out of circulation for a while and showed up looking all slim,people are shouting that she is ill.
Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what she had to say…

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

”I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

”I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.
WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS DAT WE LOVE UR OLD U REMEMBER AS A CELEBRITY U DID NOT OWN URSELF ALONE WE OWN U TOO.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by SAGirl: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
bbankky:

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

”i didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by RedCard1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
SAGirl:

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
that she started bleaching from age 3. She now looks so wrinkled with the weight loss. She was better before.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by dreeebaby: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
there is nothing appealing in ds new look
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by dazzlyd123: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
I think i prefer her former size. she looks kinda sick. but i guess its her choice.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by missangel201(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
KK NOTED NAIRALAND, NEXT PLEASE, AND THIS TIME AROUND COME WITH FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA PLSSSS
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by Rejoice5000(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote
author=Kslib]All ye coca-cola sellers should expect low patronage from
fat wise women who wanna loose weight henceforth...lol
All izz well![/quote] EVEN INSIDE WELL.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! by labaks(f): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2013
I hope she's telling d truth cos i remember that was the same thing Ngozi Nwosu said when she 1st started losing weight. If she is sick, she'd better let d world know before it turns to sumtin else. She's been trying to look slim for the past 10yrs and the thing just happened all of a sudden? Hmmm! I don't wish her bad cos she's one of my best in Nollywood but it'd b nice of her to voice out if she's battling with something.
If she is truly hale and hearty like she said, good for her but I think I love the old her. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Williams Uche Mbah 15 Years After [PICS] / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.