Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? (1089 Views)

Prahlad 82 ,the Man Who Has Lived Without Water Or Food For D Past 70 Years / Water Or Tissue-paper / Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? by eddyland: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have never used water before to clean my anus immediately after defecating, I have always used tissue right from childhood till now and I am comfortable with that. In my family house then, one thing I know that never lacks in the house is tissue packs. But some people I know are comfortable using water to wipe their anus after defecating, and I normally ask how comfortable it is using water, considering that after that, your buttocks will be wet and you have to put on back your panties or boxers after that, also what about when doing it in the bush, do water users always take water along with them to the bush. Though some say using water is more hygeinic, but I still have my doubts, what are your take or which do you use and prefers?
Re: After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? by tpia5: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
see a doctor if you have hemorrhoids.
Re: After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? by hunter21(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
see a doctor if you have hemorrhoids.
Lol
Re: After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? by PAPAAFRICA: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
how do you wash your as.s with water? do you just splash water up there?
Re: After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? by nenergy(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmn,see question o undecided . @OP that na personally personalyw between the person and him anus.lol

(1) (Reply)

Interracial Vlogs On Youtube / The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.