Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Drug Trafficking: Nigerian, Ejiogu Benjamin Sentenced To Death In Vietnam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drug Trafficking: Nigerian, Ejiogu Benjamin Sentenced To Death In Vietnam (705 Views)

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drugs In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking: Nigerian, Ejiogu Benjamin Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Stevogue(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
A Nigerian has been sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam, state media said on Wednesday.
According to AFP, a court in Vietnam, whose drug laws are among the toughest in the world, on Monday handed a 31-year-old Nigerian man, Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu, a death sentence for smuggling 3.4 kilograms of methamphetamines from Qatar to Vietnam...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/drug-trafficking-nigerian-ejiogu-benjamin-sentenced-to-death-in-vietnam/
Re: Drug Trafficking: Nigerian, Ejiogu Benjamin Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Chanchit: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
I for say make you help me greet my grandma, but you won't be seeing her. You know why... grin
if you by any chance see my grandpa sha, say Captain Chanchit sent his "hi". I won't be needing his reply.

(1) (Reply)

STRANGE :meet The Baby Boy Who Occasionally Bursts Into Flames / Homeless Man Finds Bag Stuffed With Cash, Turns It In / Seun! But Why? How Could They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.