Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,626 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox (476 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) / Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox by gistyinka(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
American- Nigeria nigeria celebrity Blogger and MTV Base presenter Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox

http://www.gistyinka.com/blogger-sheifunmi-lands-endorsement-deal-with-dobox/
Re: Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox by braine(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Good for him cool
Re: Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox by Chanchit: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
So this Op expects me to click that link again before I can see the face of the so called "sheifunmi"..? Or you need someone to tell you that for the thread to be complete, you have to put her pix since we don't know her. The only reason I will click that link is if Jesus is waiting for me there or else even if she fine pass atutupoyoyo, ain' clicking mhen.

(1) (Reply)

Street Named After Sir Alex Ferguson / Mavin Artist And Black Diamond Entertainment Boss "WANDE COAL" Is A Year Older T / Chris Brown Arrestedfor Felony Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.