Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Healthcare Workers Threaten Strike - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthcare Workers Threaten Strike (795 Views)

Lagos Ebola Volunteers Threaten Strike Over Lack Of Payment / Ebola: Nigeria's Healthcare System Failed Us / Doctors Strike......reps Threaten Warrant Of Arrest Against Health Minister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthcare Workers Threaten Strike by njideoby(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerian healthcare workers threaten to down tools by midnight Wednesday at the expiration of 21 days ultimatum given to the Federal Ministry of health to implement the details of the agreements reach following its victory at a long drawn court case.
Their grievances include the skipping of grade level 10 which the minister of health cancelled but which the court ruled is legal. Others include the extension of retirement age to 65 years of age as against 60 years,as well as reconstitution of the governing board of all Federal Tertial Health Institutions to accommodate and represent all categories of health care professionals to mention but a few.

S[i][/i]source AIT News.

(1) (Reply)

Abnormalities Of Sexual Preference(paraphilias) / Explanation And Possible Cure. / My Health Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.