Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nissan Shock Absorbers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Shock Absorbers (608 Views)

Shock Absorbers are meant to Die With Cars? How True!!! / The Hidden Danger Of Worn Out Shock Absorbers / I Need Shock Absorbers For Toyota Avalon 2003 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Shock Absorbers by jabbatings: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Are shock absorbers vehicle specific or they are compatible with several models for the same make. I'm having trouble finding front shocks for Nissan Skyline V35 2001 model, chassis v35-102791. What's the size/specification of the shocks. I want to avoid moving around with the part and the car is in use. Thanks.
Re: Nissan Shock Absorbers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
jabbatings: Are shock absorbers vehicle specific or they are compatible with several models for the same make. I'm having trouble finding front shocks for Nissan Skyline V35 2001 model, chassis v35-102791. What's the size/specification of the shocks. I want to avoid moving around with the part and the car is in use. Thanks.
Occasionally different models of same make are compatible. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "size/specification"; but should you need the part number you may visit
http://www.netred.se/fakethinkpad/SPD/drawing.aspx?menuID=9
Again, I'm unfamiliar with the format of the chassis (VIN?) number you posted. I thought it was run on a straight 17-digit format.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Police And Hospital Require Reports Before Attending To Accident Victims? / Nissan Service Manual / Is 1998 Nissan Pathfinder A Good Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.