Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? (49886 Views)

Lacasera Beverage / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2013

August 21, 2013 by Tiwa

A few days back while stuck in heavy traffic, on my way back from the office, in a bus, one of the passengers seated beside me called out on the drink sellers, she wanted something cold…and the seller offered her a bottle of la casera but she declined “la casera…wetin, abeg sama mi another better drink” and i was like “really” she settled for coke instead.

She began telling the passenger on her other side of how la casera drink turns her in the tummy “anytime i drink it, it turns my tummy especially when it’s not cold”..anyways, after i alighted from the bus, i got myself a bottle of the drink (though cold) and nothing happened.
Today’s incident is what baffled me.
Was at a summit and when drinks were served, many of them rejected the la casera drink, those that had it on their tables already did not touch it and when i was given mine, the lady beside me said, “stop taking it la casera, it has a bleaching substance/chemical inside…” , three other persons confirmed it.
Someone even said “I was at a seminar last week and we were specifically warned from taking the drink…if you notice, mechanics always use it to wash car engines”
Ooops!
And there I knew I just had to share it with you guys to know if you have also heard the news…and for La casera management to come out to either deny the report or explain what is going on! #okbye.
I SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK,AND DECIDED TO PUT IT HERE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS CONFIRMED IT..COULD IT BE TRUE
Culled from http://tiwasblog.com/2013/08/the-poisonusbleaching-content-in-la-casera-drink.html

5 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by rofemiguwa(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Ghen ghen.tot it was coke now na lacasera grin angry front page tinz finally meanwhile I m #1st2koment#.mod no hide my post oh cool

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 22, 2013
@op who send you?... I don dey drink it for more than 5yrs now and nothing do me.

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2013
What of gala? Because na dia 2 I dey alwayys combine ohh!!!

26 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2013
No comment yet
Raymondenyi: What of gala? Because na dia 2 I dey alwayys combine ohh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by miftaudeen(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
even when i went to abeokuta someone told me that lacasera can be used to loose rusting bot and nut
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
miftaudeen: even when i went to abeokuta someone told me that lacasera can be used to loose rusting bot and nut
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Moderator Front page pls
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
People are just mean liars. This is probably nothing but a rumor. So just cos it does not agree with someone's system it will affect everyone else?

I would love to see the name of the so called agent. And oh, I have heard that using 7up to wash your toilet bowl makes it shine more.

Beat that

9 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by NoQualms1(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
I hope this is untrue because I have drunk a lot of la casera in this my life.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by superior1: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
I don't know about bleaching chemicals but I will rather die than take a bottle of lacasera.

I was in a BRT this fateful day and decided to ease up with a bottle of lacasera, about 40 minutes after gulping the liquid, my whole internal system turned upside down, I began sweating like Christmas goat, my stomach was making some thunderous sounds like terry G music. This matter wey I dey talk like joke no be joke o. It took me all the control of adulthood not to mess up myself that day, I went straight into the toilet on getting to my abode and for 4 days wasn't myself, I actually thought I was going to die.

Friends at work also confirmed having a similar experience with lacasera.

So for me, e contain bleaching agent or not oo. Lacasera babu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by oldlord(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
i think another soft drink company want to penerate d market. And easiest way to do it is to create unnecessary fear on product of their competitors. Can someone rememember Indomie and Gala saga?
These company know dat Nigerians are crowd follower. We believe information witout investigating hw true is it and go on to spread it wit ease. So they use "us" to do dirty marketing and false alarm on another product.

41 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
oldlord: i think another soft drink company want to penerate d market. And easiest way to do it is to create unnecessary fear on product of their competitors. Can someone rememember Indomie and Gala saga?
These company know dat Nigerians are crowd follower. We believe information witout investigating hw true is it and go on to spread it wit ease. So they use "us" to do dirty marketing and false alarm on another product.

Oga nobody paid me,just research
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by julianauche19: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
superior1: I don't know about bleaching chemicals but I will rather die than take a bottle of lacasera.

I was in a BRT this fateful day and decided to ease up with a bottle of lacasera, about 40 minutes after gulping the liquid, my whole internal system turned upside down, I began sweating like Christmas goat, my stomach was making some thunderous sounds like terry G music. This matter wey I dey talk like joke no be joke o. It took me all the control of adulthood not to mess up myself that day, I went straight into the toilet on getting to my abode and for 4 days wasn't myself, I actually thought I was going to die.

Friends at work also confirmed having a similar experience with lacasera.

So for me, e contain bleaching agent or not oo. Lacasera babu!
na so
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by caramel007(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
I took it last week and I didn't feel so good afetrwards. I felt breathless, it was a horrible feeling. Therefore I am done with lacasera, infact with all fizzy drinks till further notice.

#teamwater#

6 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by alaladakosta(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Water is the only drink I trust

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by ceejayluv(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Does It "Contains"?? WTF! I know that English Language is not ours,but come on!!

4 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lacasera... I love this drink!

5 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by olopan(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
have being having a feeling coz when i take it ,i always get the kinda feeling that i have ma tooth's and tongue bleached coz it feel coarse........front page things.....opeeee.............ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Only Albinos Will Reject A drink wif bleaching chemical... Hehehe
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by bimflash(f): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Water will 4eva b my best drink.....
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by chei: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
I drink la casera more than water. I sweat la casera, i piss la casera and I shìt la casera. I don't joke with lacasera and alomo bitters.
These are just lies told to bring down the name of a reputable company. I remember when the same thing was done to indomie a few years back.
I'll keep on drinking la casera till nafdac bans it.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
olopan: have being having a feeling coz when i take it ,i always get the kinda feeling that i have ma tooth's and tongue bleached coz it feel coarse........front page things.....opeeee.............ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

choi! Nigerians...
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na wao for nairalanders. Lots of wrong grammar here and the mods are not even helping out. What a shame.
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by bimflash(f): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
ceejayluv: Does It "Contains"?? WTF! I know that English Language is not ours,but come on!!
English tisha
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by bimflash(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Rudebwoy: Na wao for nairalanders. Lots of wrong grammar here and the mods are not even helping out. What a shame.
preach on!!
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by teeawaii(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bn takin dis drink since God knows when,and i hvnt had any cause for complaint¤
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by condralbede(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
I dnt even take that.... thanks to my alomo betters.dats d only drink I know.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by pekelepekele(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
There is nothing wrong with la casera , its only if our brothers from the east have started their own production .

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.