Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (2787 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo) / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by omobarBlog(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2013
what do you think of this dress? she seems comfortable with it cos she is smilling...
source:http://omobar..com/2013/08/would-you-allow-your-girl-or-mum-to.html

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by dplomaticVal: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2013
It's her life undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by k2039: 5:05am On Aug 22, 2013
I can bet my life than known of them will wear it.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by EatmyShorts: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2013
That Lady needs to come to my Church for private prayer sessions.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Mynd44: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Huh?
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by lamex20(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2013
abi I dey craz.. if 1 of my relative wear dis. I go commit sucied
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by fairygeh(f): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2013
lamex20: abi I dey craz.. if 1 of my relative wear dis. I go commit SUCIED
. Its Suicide,You can thank me later cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Akshow: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2013
fairygeh: . Its Suicide,You can thank me later cool
there is a thing called typo you know? Correct and dont gloat
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2013
She's hot sha .
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
First of all if those boobs are real, I must confess they are amazing..

Then, it's her life, sshe can even walk naked if she likes. undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Rexphobia(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2013
I will allow my babe wear that....only at home.

Hmmm...duffie is on this thread too

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Rexphobia: I will allow my babe wear that....only at home.

Hmmm...duffie is on this thread too

Any probs? undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Whor.e!! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Rexphobia(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
duffie:

Any probs? undecided

Nope kiss
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by goldenvicky(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2013
lamex20: abi I dey craz.. if 1 of my relative wear dis. I go commit sucied
thank God its sucied u gonna commit not suicide.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by flolancracker: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
OP, no photos from behind? angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Lalalaila(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2013
yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by adewasco2k(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2013
embarassed

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by IAMBREEZY: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
it's her life,none of my business.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by fibonacciseries(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Its even good like that, you beta kuku commit sucide now cos your wife is wearing it. shior. die let her get married to another man.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by fibonacciseries(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by fibonacciseries(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Its even good like, you beta kuku commit sucide now cos you wife is wearing it. shior. die let her get married to another man.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Anyone who thinks this lady is normal should be examined too.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
kennygee: Anyone who thinks this lady is normal should be examined too.

i think she is normal angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? by topas100(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2013
She looks erotic

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Print Chiffon Blouses / Ibadan Training On Handmade Bags And Souvenirs / These Sneakers Are On SALES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.