Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? (1338 Views)

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / Yemi Sax's Wife Delivers Baby Boy / Yemi Sax's Wife, Shola Heavily Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by soulfood(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
They just got married in July so we don't need a doctor\s report to know "things" must have happened before the wedding.

I am happy for them but that is not how we role at HTPB. We encourage our women to keep themselves till after the wedding. Let him marry you because he loves you and not because you are pregnant for him. Like a joke i heard, not all marriage proposals start with "Will you marry me?" Some start with, "I am pregnant."

Seriously, is this a 1 month old baby bump?

More pictures after the cut

http://helpingtheparents..com/2013/08/yemi-saxs-wife-pregnant-before-marriage.html
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by Rexphobia(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Pre marital se.x is acceptable as far as you are a celebrity
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by ilaugh1: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Mind your own business. Busy body.
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by soulfood(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
i_laugh: Mind your own business. Busy body.
How we have come to hate the truth. So pointing out an error made by a celeb now makes the blogger a busy body. Infact, if it is reported that a celeb is a drug dealer, some people will still attack the reporters for being gossips. You forget that this people(celebs) are supposed to be role models and many are watching to emulate them. My question for you; "Would you want your daughter to get pregnant before marriage." Be slow to answer as your response will identify your kind of parent.
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by ilaugh1: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
The question remains, whats your business if my daughter or any other chose to get pregnant before marriage? Thats the question, whats your business with it and how does it concern you what people's kids chose to do with their life!
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by oloriooko(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=38pt]so therefore?[/size]
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by soulfood(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
i_laugh: The question remains, whats your business if my daughter or any other chose to get pregnant before marriage? Thats the question, whats your business with it and how does it concern you what people's kids chose to do with their life!
There goes the Nigerian. You answered my question with a question. And your answer, which happens to be a questions clearly portrays your mindset. If it does not concern me directly today, i look away. Really? The people whose kids do drugs and rob do not concern either me or you too then. You forget they may just be robbing yours next. What a celeb does wrong in their lives does not affect us directly today, but people are watching and some are picking up the same wrong behavior. Those picking up the behavior will be the ones to haunt you in future, directly or indirectly. These couple could have chosen to have their child on low key but they had to publicize the baby like say "ki ni big deal." Let's not even talk about the spiritual aspect. It's one thing to sin and ask forgiveness, God is merciful to us all. But when you flaunt sin like its the right thing, we got issues.
Re: Yemi Sax's Wife Pregnant Before Marriage? by ilaugh1: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
soulfood:
There goes the Nigerian. You answered my question with a question. And your answer, which happens to be a questions clearly portrays your mindset. If it does not concern me directly today, i look away. Really? The people whose kids do drugs and rob do not concern either me or you too then. You forget they may just be robbing yours next. What a celeb does wrong in their lives does not affect us directly today, but people are watching and some are picking up the same wrong behavior. Those picking up the behavior will be the ones to haunt you in future, directly or indirectly. These couple could have chosen to have their child on low key but they had to publicize the baby like say "ki ni big deal." Let's not even talk about the spiritual aspect. It's one thing to sin and ask forgiveness, God is merciful to us all. But when you flaunt sin like its the right thing, we got issues.

mtcheewwww

(1) (Reply)

KWAM 1 Daughter Honey B Shows Off Her Sexy Body On Stage As Gbenga Adeyinka Look / Pasuma Replaces Stolen Range Rover Sport / Beverly Osu & Her Best Friend 'charity' Fight Over Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.