Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? (3124 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Resumes School At Poise Academy Nigeria / Tonto Dike Vs Rita Dominic / Nadia Buari Vs Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by desmonda: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2008
Omotola jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who is Better of D 2?
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2008
omosexy of course. she's got style and poise
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by daffur: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2008
grin funny stuff on nl. well omotola cos she has got her own class n levels u uno
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by desmonda: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2008
still waiting
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Afribiz(f): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2008
Omo sexy of course, i think she's naturally more classy than Rita.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by nezerst(f): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2008
If u dont know the meaning of poise style and attitude, keep ur opinions to urself.
What's classy about omosexy ? Lumpy ass, flabby stomach or trashy dress sense?
The only thing she's got going for her is a beautiful face.
Rita dominic is an embodiment of class and panache.
None can be compared to her in nollywood.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by kenypumpin: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
i wuld go for rita dominic
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by bababuff(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
nezerst:

If u don't know the meaning of poise style and attitude, keep your opinions to yourself.
What's classy about omosexy ? Lumpy ass, flabby stomach or trashy dress sense?
The only thing she's got going for her is a beautiful face.
Rita dominic is an embodiment of class and panache.
None can be compared to her in nollywood.

Panache my foot. We are not talking about artificial makeups and fake jewellery here.  angry angry undecided undecided

Omotola has the class, poise and panache. All these after 3 kids!!! The girl is da bomb.  grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ bababuff , well done. Dz superficiality and mediocrity dat we praise in dullywood is absolute nonsense dat is why d industry keeps wobbling back and forth. Omosexy all d way after three kids. Tell me of any other individual with a feat like this in the industry. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Metroguy(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2008
Do you want to be part of Nollywood? Do you want to become a STAR and earn mouth-watering pay? Well, if your answer is yes, then you're at the right place. This is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Nollywood. The Nigeria Film and Video Censors Board has just released a new film distribution network. Now that's the icing on the cake.

Do you know that the Nigerian Movie Industry currently has 45 money-making opportunities and it's all left to you to choose the area that suits your interests, preferences, skills, talents and lifestyles. Well, it sure bigger opportunity for you to get on the bandwagon with others and create unending wealth for yourself. An the big one!!! The chairman, committee of Nigerian Movie Industry Trainers, an experienced director and Nollywood coach will be on hand to take you through the process.

You don't want to miss this!!!

To get full details of this programme and how you caan be part of this golden opportunity, text "Nollywood" with your full name, location, qualification, emaill address and phone number to 0802 746 0192. See you in Nollywood!!!

Mr. Michael B
0802 746 0192"

Also, I've got an e-book and I've just finished writing it after my due research in the area of interest which I took some years back. Anyway, the title of it is "How To Make Money With Your Free Email Address". You sure want to know how you would want to start making money with the free email address you have lying idly without any activity. if you are interested, send me a txt with the word "Email Address" with your full name and email address and I'll surely get back at you in no time.

Thanks for taking time out to read this,

See you at the top!!!

Mr. Uche Ikechukwu B

0802 746 0192
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2008
angry mr metro-guy abi na wetin be ur name pls read the topic of this thread or any other b4 u post ya f**k 419 ads on them. angry angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by origina9ja(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2008
@Metro-guy (m)
diis is the problem with people like you
simple English u can't read to understand
why all the long rubbish comment
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2?
so pls this is not a 419 joint!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by MethodMan3(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2008
origina9ja:

@Metro-guy (m)
diis is the problem with people like you
simple English u can read to understand
why all the long rubbish comment
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2?
so please this is not a 419 joint!!!

some people lack common sense!
Long rubbish and irrelevant comment really!!
Dont mind the dum dum!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by origina9ja(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2008
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by desmonda: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2008
aze:

angry mr metro-guy abi na wetin be your name please read the topic of this thread or any other before u post ya f**k 419 ads on them. angry angry angry

grin ;DMetro-guy na real urban fraudster for obodo Nija. Abegag make u try build ur web site we go host am for hia - Warri. cry cry
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
Omotola of course
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Pepeye(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
Rita
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
kenypumpin:

i wuld go for rita dominic

Pepeye:

Rita

Please why rita d? because am yet to see any style in her roles and even her flabby composure lacks poise
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by vicade(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
Rita Dominic by a close margin
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Moyola(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
Neither! tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by chi983: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
Well it depends on how you define sexy. Rita is Classy but doesn't have the height and lovely glowy skin. Omosexy is beautiful but is not as classy as Rita. But since we can make someone unclassy classy, I will give it to Omosexy.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by mohawkchic(f): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2008
~Rita's got ~Style ~
~Omotola bagged ~Poise & ~Attitude ~
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
chi983:

Well it depends on how you define sexy. Rita is Classy but doesn't have the height and lovely glow skin. Omosexy is beautiful but is not as classy as Rita. But since we can make someone unclassy classy, I will give it to Omosexy.

Are you under some drugs? No one in Nollywood has a more beautiful skin than Rita. The girl takes very good care of herself. And please when has height become a requirement for class?

If you don't know what to write, keep off instead of embarrassing yourself.
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by MrCrackles(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
Let me tell you all something,

Omotola is rubbish and Rita Dominic is garbage, so what is the difference between "garbage" and "rubbish"

Nothing, absolutely nothing!! undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
for you, not others undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by MrCrackles(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
sexyLeamon:

for you, not others undecided

Fair enough!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
MrCrackles:

Omotola is rubbish and Rita Dominic is gabbage, so what is the difference between "gabbage" and "rubbish"

Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by teissys(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Omotola is rubbish and Rita Dominic is gabbage, so what is the difference between "gabbage" and "rubbish"

Mr. Brash has spoken his mind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by slimfine(f): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2008
Omotala of course. what a dumb comparison embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by busybein: 2:00am On Dec 23, 2008
omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade Vs Rita Dominic: Poise, Style And Atitude - Who Is Better Of D 2? by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 23, 2008
Rita all the way.

Abeg the chick dey.

Omotola, eh? I don't know. If to say that her big yansh let me see eh I for fit judge wetin dey front. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Star Makosi Deported To Lagos From Uk On Entry With Relative's Passp / Shocker Mercy Johnson As A 10yr Old Son. / Nollywood Actor, Femi Branch Shows Off His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.