Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. (3692 Views)

Land for sales @ GloryLand Estate Ikorodu and Gloryland Court Simawa. / Genuine and Secured plots at Gosgra Estate Ikorodu now selling for N500,000 / 3 Bedroom Flat Of 4 Blocks (completed With Tenants) At Sunshine Estate, Ikorodu. R & S. Approv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Become, a land owner in Ikorodu with just 600,000 naira for full plot in an estate(Lajo Estate) in Ofin/Igbogbo Local Government Area of Ikorodu. The estate is well developed with private schools, hospitals, event centres, etc.

Title: Deed of sublease and agreement.

For further details:

Call Bisi on 07045225035.
Or E-mail: labeecee@yahoo.ca

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by emmysharp(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by MacLovington(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
this Lajo Estate any picture at all?

Which titles have they so far?

What is the rule on buildings you can put up there?

What are other immediate expenses beside the 600k?
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by whirlwind7(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
MacLovington: this Lajo Estate any picture at all?

You spoke my mind. Hope answers to these will come shortly. Property adverts should give such relevant information, even without being prompted.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 5:14am On Aug 24, 2013
MacLovington: this Lajo Estate any picture at all?

1) Deed of sublease and agreement.

2) The buyer of the land MUST do his own survey from the general survey which Lagos State Government made for Lajo Estate.

3) You pay 10% agreement fee and 10% agency fee.

4) You can build whatever you want.

5) You can inspect the property at any time.

For more details call 07045225035 or e-mail labeecee@yahoo.ca
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by MacLovington(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
labeecee:

1) Deed of sublease and agreement.

2) The buyer of the land MUST do his own survey from the general survey which Lagos State Government made for Lajo Estate.

3) You pay 10% agreement fee and 10% agency fee.

4) You can build whatever you want.

5) You can inspect the property at any time.

For more details call 07045225035 or e-mail labeecee@yahoo.ca

Thanks but there's one important thing you didn't address. Put up pictures of the place even if na bush picture.

Not everybody has the luxury of living locally to come and inspect instanta. The picture will sway me one way or another if to send someone for inspection.

Under normal circumstances I shouldn't be asking before you post pictures.

In that very Ikorodu I have had friends' time wasted many times by agents who say half-truths about plots and then go on a wild goose chase.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by planetuzor(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oya oya let's see pictures no time abeg!
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 3:06am On Aug 25, 2013
I wouldn't place any pictures of the area sir. My word is my bond, besides I have a reputation to maintain. I could easily post pictures of any area and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, I chose not to.

Everything I said on the post is what you'll get. This property(land) is worth 600k sir, a few hours isn't too much to ask for. Like you rightly said, your friends, not you. You just send someone to come see. Don't compare your friends experience with something you haven't even seen. Presumption ain't healthy. I will be expecting your call 07045225035. Warm regards
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by X2X(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
labeecee: I wouldn't place any pictures of the area sir.
But why not? Is there anything you are hiding or is it just too much hassle?

labeecee: My word is my bond, besides I have a reputation to maintain.
Does posting pictures harm your reputation?

labeecee: I could easily post pictures of any area and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
Would it not be far easier to post the pictures of the actual estate?

labeecee: a few hours isn't too much to ask for.
Yet you are unable to spend a few minutes to upload the pictures?

labeecee: You just send someone to come see.
Post the pictures, that way folks know whether it is worth the effort or not. Could save everybodies time, including yours.

2 Likes

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by MacLovington(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
X-2-X:

But why not? Is there anything you are hiding or is it just too much hassle?

Does posting pictures harm your reputation?

Would it not be far easier to post the pictures of the actual estate?

Yet you are unable to spend a few minutes to upload the pictures?

Post the pictures, that way folks know whether it is worth the effort or not. Could save everybodies time, including yours.

@X-2-X
Please don't waste your time. It's obvious she has no idea what customer service is. Imagine somebody in Canada who wants to send a relative/friend from Emure in Ekiti, he cannot even see a picture of a supposedly good Estate. See Sherryview, Platinum, Golden Gate Estate people and their agents etc gladly show off their estates all over Nairaland.

If people don't succeed in their endeavours, it is hardly the witch in the village responsible, much of it is due to personal attitude, pride and inability to learn.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Bump
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
labeecee: Bump

Lady,
When those guys wanted picture, you could have said ok, I'll try and get some.

I was following the chat here. I just bumped into it now again.

I don't think those guys have come back to see these pics.

Many people abroad have bad experience with land matter, so they are very careful.

Anyway:
Is allocation immediate after full payment or what delay period is there?

Is global C of O going to be processed by estate owners (because that's usually the case) or how?
Is there still any business with Omonile at all?

The 10% signing fee is it legal fee or what is it?

I can't see any electric poles, is there electricity in the estate?

I hope there can still be a discount on both cost of land and agency fee.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Area-Fada:

Lady,
When those guys wanted picture, you could have said ok, I'll try and get some.

I was following the chat here. I just bumped into it now again.

I don't think those guys have come back to see these pics.

Many people abroad have bad experience with land matter, so they are very careful.

Anyway:
Is allocation immediate after full payment or what delay period is there?

Is global C of O going to be processed by estate owners (because that's usually the case) or how?
Is there still any business with Omonile at all?

The 10% signing fee is it legal fee or what is it?

I can't see any electric poles, is there electricity in the estate?

I hope there can still be a discount on both cost of land and agency fee.

Good day sir/ma.

I can relate with/understand peoples fear. Like I said earlier I have a reputation to maintain. Some individuals who saw my advert on nairaland have come to see it, even without the pictures and it was worth their while/trip.

Yes allocation is given after payment, based on what the clients needs/specification. Lajo estate is a community developed/owned estate, with that being said, it ONLY has registered survey with Lagos State Government. Every land owner will have to get his/her own C of O from Lagos State Government. Upon building/development of your plot you will have to pay omo onile money for foundation, rooting(their price isn't outrageous). There's electricity there. Sir there's no discount on the legal fee and agency fee.

I look forward to hearing from you. Do have a productive week.

Warm regards
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 3:48am On Sep 10, 2013
labeecee:

Good day sir/ma.

I can relate with/understand peoples fear. Like I said earlier I have a reputation to maintain. Some individuals who saw my advert on nairaland have come to see it, even without the pictures and it was worth their while/trip.

Yes allocation is given after payment, based on what the clients needs/specification. Lajo estate is a community developed/owned estate, with that being said, it ONLY has registered survey with Lagos State Government. Every land owner will have to get his/her own C of O from Lagos State Government. Upon building/development of your plot you will have to pay omo onile money for foundation, rooting(their price isn't outrageous). There's electricity there. Sir there's no discount on the legal fee and agency fee.

I look forward to hearing from you. Do have a productive week.

Warm regards

Thanks. But the cost of plot is negotiable.

What if I decide to use my own lawyer, I won't have to pay your legal fee?
what's the situation with development levy or such is not applicable in this community estate?

In the pictures, are the houses seen faraway part of the estate?

You see, you're here advertising to get as many buyers as possible. So even though some viewers came without pic, you want more viewers/potential buyers, isn't it? Whatever is reasonable to attract more folks, just offer/provide it.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Good morning AF, trust you're good.

No the price of the plot isn't negotiable. I have no issue with you involving your lawyer sir, whatever works for you smiley. There's no development levy, the only payment you will be required to pay is the normal omo nile fees for foundation, etc.

There are over 200 houses with people staying there, lajo estate is quite large, there are of course more plots available for different prices.

Certainly, I will do my best and provide whatever is necessary. I have other plots(45 plots of land) after Imota, ikorodu area. A plot is going for 500k. I will provide the pictures accordingly. Do have a lovely day AF.

Regards lady.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
labeecee: Good morning AF, trust you're good.

No the price of the plot isn't negotiable. I have no issue with you involving your lawyer sir, whatever works for you smiley. There's no development levy, the only payment you will be required to pay is the normal omo nile fees for foundation, etc.

There are over 200 houses with people staying there, lajo estate is quite large, there are of course more plots available for different prices.

Certainly, I will do my best and provide whatever is necessary. I have other plots(45 plots of land) after Imota, ikorodu area. A plot is going for 500k. I will provide the pictures accordingly. Do have a lovely day AF.

Regards lady.

Thanks labee,

How much omonile fee roughly are we looking at, at each stage of building? Or put simply how much will one have paid omonile by the time you complete your building, both for a bungalow and a storey building like a duplex?

The soil looks a bit sandy, is it near the lagoon, near Baiyeku area? Is raft foundation needed?
How do you get there from Ikorodu garage and how far by car?

Thanks very much.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
n
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello AF.

You wouldn't spend beyond 200k/300k max, negotiation is the key with them. Its dry ground. It is far from the lagoon way way far. I know Bayeku, It's not far from my end. It's easy, you can get there from Ebute Road(off Ogoloto Road) or from Ikorodu Garage, its about 20-30mins drive give or take.

I have inspections there on thursday should you want to come around and see for yourself.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
labeecee: Hello AF.

You wouldn't spend beyond 200k/300k max, negotiation is the key with them. Its dry ground. It is far from the lagoon way way far. I know Bayeku, It's not far from my end. It's easy, you can get there from Ebute Road(off Ogoloto Road) or from Ikorodu Garage, its about 20-30mins drive give or take.

I have inspections there on thursday should you want to come around and see for yourself.

Thanks.

I am a bit faraway though. Lol. Or I wouldn't ask so many questions. I will have to look for someone to view it.

The 500k plots you have after Imota and this Lajo Estate, which is more easily accessible considering road condition/distance? Is the former also an estate?

Oh, a friend wants to know if there are also half plots for sale at Lajo Estate.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello AF.

Please pardon me, I made a mistake on the omo nile charge/fee for foundation they collect 40k, roofing 40/60k, so in total for a bungalow you will spend about 120k/130k and on the duplex about 200k.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Now to your recent question AF, I will pick Lajo in my honest opinion. Both are accessible, but Lajo is more developed and closer to mile 12 and Ketu.

While the 45plots after Imota are behind/at the back of Redeem Christian Church on Lagos-Ibadan express way, its close to Caleb University which is equally developing.

Yes people can get half plots. Should they be interested, I can arrange 2 instalment payment for full plot, though the interval wouldn't be more than 2months.

I think I have an idea of how far you are wink your secret is safe with me.

I look forward to hearing from you and your friends. The more the merrier smiley
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by kopell: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
@labeecee, try to be open as much as you can. You have no idea what people had go thru with this land issue, that why they are asking these question. You have to let them know what they the need to know before the make their final decision in to inventing their money in to it.
People had bad experience in the past, especially people in diaspora many of us as waste millions in the name of buying land in Nigeria. To give you an example a friend but land at Lekki 4 years ago with C of O under process after all the Government fees as being paid off from the developer with prove of payment that give him confident to buy, 4 years latter still waiting for C of O to begin to develop the land. You tell me if you put your 6 million in fix deposit in bank for 4 years with peace mind how much will it yield in interest 4 years latter? Mind you in diaspora you can do a lot with your 6 million Naira, remember that !!!
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by Timibayo: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
@labeecee, pls can you describe where exactly this estate is. how far is it from WAEC (on Igbogbo Road)? Will one have to always observe the oro festival (that is, the stay-indoor policy of oro festival)considering the location of this estate. pls respond asap as i am very much interested and i need to know because i have a family that comprises of female adults. i await your response
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
kopell: @labeecee, try to be open as much as you can. You have no idea what people had go thru with this land issue, that why they are asking these question. You have to let them know what they the need to know before the make their final decision in to inventing their money in to it.
People had bad experience in the past, especially people in diaspora many of us as waste millions in the name of buying land in Nigeria. To give you an example a friend but land at Lekki 4 years ago with C of O under process after all the Government fees as being paid off from the developer with prove of payment that give him confident to buy, 4 years latter still waiting for C of O to begin to develop the land. You tell me if you put your 6 million in fix deposit in bank for 4 years with peace mind how much will it yield in interest 4 years latter? Mind you in diaspora you can do a lot with your 6 million Naira, remember that !!!

Good day sir/ma.

I have been providing all the necessary information, I haven't kept any info from anyone. Yes I have an idea what individuals have gone through. Its sad what happened to your friend. The issue or problem could be traced to different areas. The land he got might in fact be genuine, while the person processing his/her documents/c of o might not be. I honestly don't see why he has to wait to develop his/her plot. There are a lot of people in lagos who have developed their plots with just surveys. I think your friend needs to seek professional advice FAST. I know for a fact that Lagos State Government hasn't released or signed any C of O for a very long time. Your friend can contact me for guidance(free of charge). Its unfortunate people have to go through things like this. I'm not into this not just to make money but also to build professional rapport with individuals like you.

Yes 6million would have accumulated to a lot no dispute there. Its not enough for people to just buy land/plots, they should ensure they tidy up all ends(in terms of documents), this way they are securing their investments or hard earned money. I also encourage individuals to do something to their land immediately.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Timibayo: @labeecee, pls can you describe where exactly this estate is. how far is it from WAEC (on Igbogbo Road)? Will one have to always observe the oro festival (that is, the stay-indoor policy of oro festival)considering the location of this estate. pls respond asap as i am very much interested and i need to know because i have a family that comprises of female adults. i await your response

Good evening Mr Timibayo.

It seems you know the area very well smiley. Its about 10mins from WAEC off Obafemi Awolowo Way(ofin-lajo). My mom has daughters staying with her and she and her daughter have to put up with the oro festival. The festival is just a day thing. In time it will go extinct. Oro festival is carried out all over Ikorodu. They even do it in mushin(well their's starts mid-nite till like 5am or so). A lot of people have daughters staying with them. While the festival is ongoing females can leave Ikorodu via jetty/sea transportation. I have taken it more than 50times or more. I and a lot of females have gone to and from Ikorodu via the jetty without any oro encounter. Development and change is something no man/demon or government can alter or prevent. Oro will be a thing of the past.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
labeecee: Now to your recent question AF, I will pick Lajo in my honest opinion. Both are accessible, but Lajo is more developed and closer to mile 12 and Ketu.

While the 45plots after Imota are behind/at the back of Redeem Christian Church on Lagos-Ibadan express way, its close to Caleb University which is equally developing.

Yes people can get half plots. Should they be interested, I can arrange 2 instalment payment for full plot, though the interval wouldn't be more than 2months.

I think I have an idea of how far you are wink your secret is safe with me.

I look forward to hearing from you and your friends. The more the merrier smiley

Thanks labeecee.

The other posters above made valuable contributions.
I presume half plots will cost half the price.
Just to double check: is this estate in Lagos State?

How long does it take to process building permit/job card now and survey plan? How much?

Thanks.

Do you also have contacts to process land documents?
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by kopell: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Area fada, I have some document in regard to current price of Survey plan in Lagos as of last year, I believe this will help or guard you from those Lagos surveyor. I will try to post it tonight when I get home from office.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by kopell: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2013
@Area- Fada as promised please take a look at this newly prized survey fee for Lagos state, it is prized by the zone. I hope this will help you as well as other people that may have similar questions. Am sorry, I thought the Ikorodu part of it was included. As you can see it is not included. The Ikorodu part is about the same price has Badagry but a little cheaper than the ones you saw on this chart. I hope this will give you an idea of what it cost.

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
@Kopell,

Thanks.

What's the current survey cost for Badagry since it has similar survey cost as Ikorodu?

The thing is expensive. No wonder lots of land for sale have no survey plan.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Good morning Area Father and kopell.

Thanks kopell for the info. Private Surveyor charge #80k while Lagos State #150k. Like I said AF, its a community owned estate, so there isn't any building permit, you can start building immediately after payment. So my dear the ball is in your court smiley, mind you, my advice is for people to build asap. Fencing of your plot to begin with. Yes I have contacts in lands, for processing of C of O/governor's consent/survey. My contacts are solid. Now I will also advice those who intend doing their C of O to start the process now, before Gov Fashola goes out of office. As it is, he has A WHOLE LOT of c of o to signed which he will attend to before he vacates the office.

Do have a lovely day
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Another thing AF, once you must have process/gotten your survey plan, then we can start processing your c of o. Will tell you what you will need to process c of o and how much it costs.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks Labeecee @ documents.

@Kopell and Timibayo,

We could become neighbours if all estate documents check out fine.

Can we pull together to check out documents like registered estate survey with LSG?

Two heads are better than one? Does any of you have someone who can help us check first and we all contribute money to finance it?

What do you guys think? I have other offers elsewhere but I want to verify this first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A CERTIFIED WAY OF BUYING LANDS IN LAGOS STATE... / Several Plots Of Land For Sale At Odan Abuja, after Lusada 400K/Plot (PICS) / Land For Sale At Lekki Pinnock Beach Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.