Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pass Utme, Waec, Neco, Gce , A'level And Job Aptitude Tests With Brainfriend - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Pass Utme, Waec, Neco, Gce , A'level And Job Aptitude Tests With Brainfriend (827 Views)

Preparing For Ptdf, Nitda, Waec, Neco, Utme Or Post Utme, Get Brainfriend / Prepare For Your National Examinations With Brainfriend / Pass All Your National Exams With Brainfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass Utme, Waec, Neco, Gce , A'level And Job Aptitude Tests With Brainfriend by afrobaby(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cinfores BrainFriend features

Over 50,000 Questions and answers
15,000 theorems, definitions and formulae
over 42 subjects (UBE 1-9 and secondary school)
Prototype questions for: WAEC, NECO, JAMB
A' Level questions in chemistry, maths, physics
Career counselling guide
National curriculum
Easy-to-use study note
Easy setup-just insert CD and follow
Recruitment/ Scholarship tests
Available in CDs, Study Cards and Mobile Apps.

Get a copy today and success is guaranteed. Contact me on 07030361130
Re: Pass Utme, Waec, Neco, Gce , A'level And Job Aptitude Tests With Brainfriend by afrobaby(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Get your copy now
Re: Pass Utme, Waec, Neco, Gce , A'level And Job Aptitude Tests With Brainfriend by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me

(1) (Reply)

OAU Post-utme Past Questions And Answers and ONLINE TUTORIALS ON-GOING 2020/2021 / Acca Study And Revision Kits At Cheap Prices / Jamb Maths And English Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.