Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) (794 Views)

DATA ENTRY JOB (daily Pay): Target Base, For Only Result Driven Individuals. / I Wasn't Recommended For An Entry Level Bank Job For Living In An Area Of Lagos / Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by TEEZERO(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2008
A result-driven/oriented person, male or female urgently required to work with a Project Director on a media-related Project. The successful candidate will be employed on a temporary basis, for three months in the first instance.
It is not a discipline-related job, but it would be nice that applicants should have been graduated from a tertiary institution in Nigeria or overseas. Must be computer-literate and have right productive attitude - that is why we talk about result-driven/orientation.
Lastly, it will be most preferable for the candidate to be living in the Surulere area.
If you think that you are the right person, please send a 200-word description of yourself in your response to this post.
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by yemai: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
I am Olaniyi Olayemi, a graduate of English from University of Lagos. I stay in Surulere and Iam interested in the offer because I am qualified for it. However, coul;d you please send an address where, I can send the descriptive essay. This medium is too open for anything confidential. My email is olaniyi_olayemi@yahoo.com. I do hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by wyse(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2008
8, Ayo Davies close,
off Ekololu Street Surulere,
Lagos.
Mobile: 08033724393
Email: ofoegbuchidozie@yahoo.com
9th June, 2008.

My name is Chidozie Ofoegbu, my background to date has been centered around preparing myself to become the very best can become. Let me tell you specifically how I've prepared myself. I am graduate of Banking and Finance from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State. My past experiences has been in customer service, sales and marketing. These aspects have prepared me well for my future career.

I believe that if you label success as an attainable goal, you will never consistently remain successful. You can only succeed if you learn all there is to learn. Since this learning process is continuous, it's an unattainable goal. With good reason, every individual should not consider success an attainable ending point but an objective that will always linger slightly beyond their reach.

Also, I have a combination of qualities to be successful in this job. First, I have a strong interest, backed by a solid, well-rounded education, especially in an area that is finance oriented. This basic ingredient, backed by love of learning, problem-solving skills, well-rounded interests, determination to succeed and excel, strong communication skills, and the ability to work hard, are the most important qualities that will help me succeed in this job.

Finally, Kindly consider my interest in this job. Thanks
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by TEEZERO(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2008
Olaniyi, email sent to you.
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by TEEZERO(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2008
Chiedozie, please check your email.
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by TEEZERO(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2008
Sorry, Chidozie, I added an unwanted "e" to your name and the email bounced. I will forward to you shortly.
Re: Wanted: Result-driven PA (living In Surulere) by tobaaro(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2008
I'm a graduate of the Economics department of Bowen University (2.1). My drive and ambition is obvious on acquaintance and I'm very innovative and pay very important attention to detail. I've been involved in some media field-work and have a fair understanding.
My previous working experience was through Vacation jobs at Insurance Brokerage firm and site marketing of a top nigerian site and these experiences have taught me the need for efficiency and organization in goal attainment especially with Temporary jobs. I'm 22, very resilient, hardworking and can think quickly and work under pressure.
I'm also punctual and can work Long hours, and even travel; to meet the demands of my job.
I will be grateful if my application is successful.

Email: aarogs@yahoo.com
Adress: Adelabu, Surulere, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Total Network Support Officer? / Vacancy: General Manager For Corporate Cab Company / Are You A Qualified Network Administrator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.