Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome (41011 Views)

Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by edwonderz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is an awesome music video produced to entertain, motivate and thrill your mind, it's full of stunts! watch it.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&g­
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva: That Omotola's daughter has it in her. If you know where Omotola lives with her daughter and you live close by, this is the time to strike before it's too late.

As in eh! See the 'bumbum' <3 <3 <3. Omotola sure passed that very important 'Trait' grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Red_Card: This woman sabi waka eh. She has been hunting for relevance of recent. Genevieve was in China about 2 weeks ago and now Omotura is claiming to be in Rome? Why must she copy someone's style? Overhyped actress.

You know what I don't understand about Nairalanders is that; why is it that when there's a thread on Omotola, one idi/ot must always bring up Genevieve and vice versa undecided undecided undecided undecided. Did the ladies tell you guys they are doing Olympics competition with eachother ni?
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by rill: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg where omotola 4 the pic
Can't seem to spot her
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Gwekzy: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh shiiiii...her daughter is damn hot...My soldier troway salute 4 her
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by roxell120(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2013
Princessaleeza: Why is it dat whenever Omotola name is been mention,d some of d Igbo in d house go crazy $ started comparing Gene $ Omotola.U guys shud stop d comparism cos d diff is just 2 clear.Gene might no how 2 act more dan her or produce more dan her. But when it comes 2 Beauty don't just compare d 2 of dem again.
u celebrate her so much cos beauty is scarce in ur domain.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by roxell120(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Princessaleeza: Why is it dat whenever Omotola name is been mention,d some of d Igbo in d house go crazy $ started comparing Gene $ Omotola.U guys shud stop d comparism cos d diff is just 2 clear.Gene might no how 2 act more dan her or produce more dan her. But when it comes 2 Beauty don't just compare d 2 of dem again.
u celebrate her so much cos beauty is scarce in ur domain and she became an eagle in the land of vultures

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by ifihearam: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
I really dont want to be nosy but at whose expense is this trip?
thought you guys said the husband is jobless ni?

Olorun maje oo.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by oluwamikkie: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Lai lai, no virgin among those girls.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by tpia5: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2013
rill: Abeg where omotola 4 the pic
Can't seem to spot her

she's the one on the left, by the two boys.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by mamagee3(f): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Nice!!!

They look beautiful!!!
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by kashflynn(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Omo sexy, nufin do u
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by laplace19(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
God,abeg make this Omotola's daughter locate me

That girl too fine

Fate will bring us together in jesus name

AMEN!! grin grin
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by MAYOWAAK: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
See mother

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by penny01502: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Afam4eva: That Omotola's daughter has it in her. If you know where Omotola lives with her daughter and you live close by, this is the time to strike before it's too late.
bad boy, me sef na wetin i tink be dat
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2013
The only person I can see in this picture is her lovely daughter
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by ladenz(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2013

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. dont lets turn this into an igbo vs yoruba showdown again o. i have been running away from those tribalistic arguments all over nairaland.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by drake2005: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Princessaleeza: Why is it dat whenever Omotola name is been mention,d some of d Igbo in d house go crazy $ started compariong Gene $ Omotola.U guys shud stop d comparism cos d diff is just 2 clear.Gene might no how 2 act more dan her or produce more dan her. But when it comes 2 Beauty don't just compare d 2 of dem again.

Respectfully, You can't compare Omotola with Genevieve. Something must be wrong with your eyes. This is has nothing to do with tribalism...Genevieve is naturally beautiful; she needs no enhancement, over makeup, over dressing to look good. She can just step out in a rag and she will still be beautiful...that's Genevieve. For Omotola, she is okay...not ugly and not naturally beautiful; she does a lot makeup, enhancement, extreme dressings to look good. 99% of Nairalanders; Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and rest will agree with me on this.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
drake2005:

Respectfully, You can't compare Omotola with Genevieve. Something must be wrong with your eyes. This is has nothing to do with tribalism...Genevieve is naturally beautiful; she needs no enhancement, over makeup, over dressing to look good. She can just step out in a rag and she will still be beautiful...that's Genevieve. For Omotola, she is okay...not ugly and not naturally beautiful; she does a lot makeup, enhancement, extreme dressings to look good. 99% of Nairalander; Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and rest will agree with me on this.

Umnnn Dattebayo!
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2013
The smallie close to her dad (by the right), meeehnnn.. She's finer dan momsi o... Too many gehs in Naija shah...
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by ibkgab001: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2013
And so .... You are not too big to click on it at least you also started somewhere
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by ladenz(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2013
rill: Abeg where omotola 4 the pic
Can't seem to spot her

she is the one with the mustache. 2nd from the right. thanks and dont mention smiley
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by juju2008(f): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Boll2010: Boo!bs so milky......laps so fresh
why talk as if they are chicken laps
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Afanna1: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=drake2005]

Respectfully, You can't compare Omotola with Genevieve. Something must be wrong with your eyes. This is has nothing to do with tribalism...Genevieve is naturally beautiful; she needs no enhancement, over makeup, over dressing to look good. She can just step out in a rag and she will still be beautiful...that's Genevieve. For Omotola, she is okay...not ugly and not naturally beautiful; she does a lot makeup, enhancement, extreme dressings to look good. 99% of Nairalanders; Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and rest will agree with me on this. [/quote. Genevive without makeup lol

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Afanna1: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Genny without makeup. lipsrsealed

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Afanna1: 2:04am On Aug 24, 2013
Most women look average without makeup,including your over hyped genevive.

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by chacha3(f): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2013
@Afanna, 1000 likes!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Boll2010: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
juju2008:
why talk as if they are chicken laps
I was jst apreciatin it......btw are ur legs hot.....
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Boll2010: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
#Afanna:
Genny without makeup. lipsrsealed
whose dis fu!ckery,she looks more manly,get her a dread u wld blv she's a jamaican drug addict on rehab,bi!tch aint lookn gud for a dic!k,no hatn she myt look good else whr but dis ryt here SU!Cks

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by tpiar: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wonder who snap dem the picshure :-

lolz probably a passerby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.