Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Has Reading Anything To Do With Business Success? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Reading Anything To Do With Business Success? (660 Views)

Secrets Of Business Success (Facts You Don't Learn In Business School) / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Reading Anything To Do With Business Success? by preneur(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2008
I posted a topic the other day about why most Nigerian businesses fail especially (SMEs). The responses that i got pointed to the fact that a lot of people barely know their business ideas. Others said you have to study. I echo both views but my question now is that given the fact that Nigerian teens, young and adults have become deeply mired in the chase of quickmoney, that the completely forget to develop themselves mentally (self-development) through good reading and study habits. Remember, "the reader is the leader." How do you think this problem of studying can be solved to help the aspiring entrepreneurs at least be able to study about their business area of interests.
Re: Has Reading Anything To Do With Business Success? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2008
yes, its important to read books related to your business, but dont xpect evrythng to work out the way the author says. i believe there is more to business than theory, and dat is wat i (also an upcoming enrepreneur) is trying to find out.

Abeg #landers who have built successful businesses, share your ideas. it will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Raising Fund For Your Business? Let Me Show You How / Wema Bank? Should I Withdraw My Money / Increase Yours Google Ads Profit By Posting In Forums Using Ur Ads Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.