Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? (2282 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
At d age of marriage for a gal, wen men are askn her hand in marriage? How do she know de right husband amg d men?
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Does he have money?
That is a good place to start Nne m wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by armyofone(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi: Does he have money?
That is a good place to start Nne m wink

eziokwu true, who wan marry finish come dey do praying, suffering and smiling? grin

let's me see your account bo before we sit down for matter.

man with correct head on his shoulder opeke pray for. Others move forward grin
may our bread be buttered and tunaed, amen.
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Kanwulia: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2013
When good MEN are SOOOOOOOO scarce, YOU CAN NEVER TELL.
A FEW GOOD WOMEN LIKE MOI have just learned to MANAGE THE DAMAGED GOODS, WITHOUT TURNING CARNAGE!!! kiss

* chai! work wanno killllly porsin! 5 hours to go *
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Op what qualities are you looking for in a man? You must have a set standard
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by bellong: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Identifying the right person to marry is not as difficult as people claim it to be. Firstly, you have to understand the purpose of marriage. When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

Secondly, understand the purpose for which God created you. What are you on earth for, why are you here, what does your creator wants you to fulfill on His behalf and in what way are you going to fulfill this core assignment? Ask yourself all these questions and get answers to them from Him who designed you.

When you understand your own purpose in life, it becomes easier for you to identify the type of men to attract. It was said in the garden, it is not good for the man to be alone, I will make him an helpmeet. When men propose to you, finding a balance in what way you can be an helpmeet to such men becomes one of the criteria for elimination. Of course, the man too must understand why he is here on this planet. This is important because you have to join ship with the person you have about the same platform to fulfillment of destiny. With this, you can effectively serve the purpose of being an helpmeet in the assignment committed to him while you at the same time is fulfilling that of yours.

You will also want to understand the visions and values of the guy. He must be godly and not just religious, this is important because it will help build your home on a solid foundation of trust and faithfulness. How does he treat his peers and people below him? How does he treat the opposite sex, is it with respect or with disdain.. these and many more are things to watch out for in men.

PS: Please, never let riches and wealth be the factor you consider in a man. You will end up with regrets if you do so. I am not saying you should marry a lazy person or poor guy but money is the least among qualities to check out for. If a man has vision and determination to succeed, that is enough reason to prove that he may not have money now but he will surely get comfortable with time. Meanwhile, not everybody will be rich but everybody can be comfortable if we all can be contented with what we have.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Buh to marry a man cos of his money and nat cos of luv is smhw bad naw!
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2013
@bellong, tnx 4 ur advice!
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Marriage is a gamble. One can only hope and believe he's the one.With prayers and supplication and a whole lot of hard work thrust in ensuring it works out.
Love is no longer the only yardstick, aimoye love.

*The moment I set eyes on him/her, I knew he/she is the one*

No be for this era.. cheesy
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by bellong: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^ Marriage is only a gamble for those who do not understand its purpose. If things are done the right way, the right results will be achieved.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2013
bellong: Identifying the right person to marry is not as difficult as people claim it to be. Firstly, you have to understand the purpose of marriage. When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

Secondly, understand the purpose for which God created you. What are you on earth for, why are you here, what does your creator wants you to fulfill on His behalf and in what way are you going to fulfill this core assignment? Ask yourself all these questions and get answers to them from Him who designed you.

When you understand your own purpose in life, it becomes easier for you to identify the type of men to attract. It was said in the garden, it is not good for the man to be alone, I will make him an helpmeet. When men propose to you, finding a balance in what way you can be an helpmeet to such men becomes one of the criteria for elimination. Of course, the man too must understand why he is here on this planet. This is important because you have to join ship with the person you have about the same platform to fulfillment of destiny. With this, you can effectively serve the purpose of being an helpmeet in the assignment committed to him while you at the same time is fulfilling that of yours.

You will also want to understand the visions and values of the guy. He must be godly and not just religious, this is important because it will help build your home on a solid foundation of trust and faithfulness. How does he treat his peers and people below him? How does he treat the opposite sex, is it with respect or with disdain.. these and many more are things to watch out for in men.

PS: Please, never let riches and wealth be the factor you consider in a man. You will end up with regrets if you do so. I am not saying you should marry a lazy person or poor guy but money is the least among qualities to check out for. If a man has vision and determination to succeed, that is enough reason to prove that he may not have money now but he will surely get comfortable with time. Meanwhile, not everybody will be rich but everybody can be comfortable if we all can be contented with what we have.
prish it pastor cheesy
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Marriage is only a gamble for those who do not understand its purpose. If things are done the right way, the right results will be achieved.
true
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Marriage is only a gamble for those who do not understand its purpose. If things are done the right way, the right results will be achieved.

Marriage is full of uncertainties-that is the gamble.If it weren't, why would you need to work at it?You don't know what the end result would be but you work hard at moulding it into your spec trusting it would turn out just right.
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by bellong: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Marriage is full of uncertainties-that is the gamble.If it weren't, why would you need to work at it?You don't know what the end result would be but you work hard at moulding it into your spec trusting it would turn out just right.

The uncertainties do not make it a gamble. I may not know the end result but I know He who knows the end-result. That is enough for me not to gamble.

Of course, even the marriage made in heaven requires working at it. There is nothing under heaven that does not require to be worked on. Efforts to make it work do not amount to gamble but can be likened to watering a garden so that it can keep blossoming and flourishing.

If you are yet to marry, follow the basic principles of the creator of marriage and you will be happy for it. It is well with you....
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Buh to marry a man cos of his money and nat cos of luv is smhw bad naw!
Truth is very hard my dear. Every gal,I mean all gals hv finance at d back of their mind though its never voiced out. No wonder u c gals falling in lv with a guy whom they know has a bright future or a man who is already rolling in cash.
That's d n*aked truth.

What constitutes lv if I may ask?
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tnx all
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Tinkybabe(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
bellong:

The uncertainties do not make it a gamble. I may not know the end result but I know He who knows the end-result. That is enough for me not to gamble.

Of course, even the marriage made in heaven requires working at it. There is nothing under heaven that does not require to be worked on. Efforts to make it work do not amount to gamble but can be likened to watering a garden so that it can keep blossoming and flourishing.

If you are yet to marry, follow the basic principles of the creator of marriage and you will be happy for it. It is well with you....

Thank you.God bless you too.
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by PrebabyG(f): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2013
No viewers
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by deols(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
What is good for you can only be known by you.

Understand whom you are and what you want. Then when you see it, dont let it pass you buy.
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Youngpo413: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
At d age of marriage for a gal, wen men are askn her hand in marriage? How do she know de right husband amg d men?
the one with the biggest dick and also good in bed,sex is like food to hoes nowadays,that's why they are busy jumping from one dick to another in the name of relationship.
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by Youngpo413: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
No viewers
are you married now?
Re: How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? by fav444(f): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op, the answer u seek defers base on the girl involve. some went in to it cos of luv, others cos of money, acc bal, celebrity status etc ask Mrs oshiomole or new Mrs Akpororo. it all depends on ur angle of interest. God will help us all (cos I have same problem too).

(1) (Reply)

21 Signs It’s Just Sex… Not A Relationship ⁠ / Funny Pictures Couple Take On Their Wedding Day / Was He Right To Do That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.